We want to build an amazing community here at Narrative and, in the spirit of the future Narrative platform, we want to reward those of you that help us make it great.
With our Community Rewards program, you can earn Narrative Tokens by being an active (positive) participant on our community channels- our official Community Forums and Telegram. We will reserve 200,000 Narrative tokens for distribution to Community Rewards participants.
Here's how to qualify:
- You must be registered on our official community site. Register here: https://community.narrative.org
- You must join the Narrative Telegram Group. Be sure to include your Telegram username/handle on your Community Profile.
- You must have a balance of at least 20 activity points on your Community profile by the end of the Community Rewards period. You'll earn points automatically just be participating in the community (posting content, commenting, etc.)
The Community Rewards program will reflect activity over two periods:
- Phase 1 : One Month After Token Sale Ends - all activity through April 29, 2018
- Phase 2 : When Narrative Beta Launches - all activity through that date
The Narrative Community managers may also apply points to users at any time (or, for troublemakers, remove points).
Note that you may also earn additional points in the following ways:
- Contribute to our Token Sale. Make sure your registered community email address matches your Token Sale email address. If you contribute 60 NEO or less, you will receive a 15% bonus on your activity point total. If you contribute over 60 NEO, you will receive a 30% bonus.
- Be really active participant in our Telegram Group. The Top 5 participants as selected by the Narrative Telegram admins will be given 200 bonus points.
For each Contest Phase, we will award Narrative tokens to all qualified users, on a pro-rata basis. 200,000 Narrative tokens will be disbursed on a pro rata basis to all qualified users- 50% in Phase 1 and 50% in Phase 2. The more activity points you earn, the more tokens you will be awarded. A maximum of 500 people will be given awards per phase.
We reserve the right to change the terms of the Community Rewards program at any time. In addition, we have sole authority to determine the pro rata distribution. Users have no ability to appeal this determination. The official terms are included in the official Community Terms of Service, which you agreed to when you joined. You can view the terms anytime here.