Reply to "Chaucer Terms of Use - need some help here"

I'd like to encourage (and at this point, I think we're all still in this together) that what's happening here is iron sharpening iron. I think it's important for @Malkazoid and @Eduardo Hernández to continue to share what they see as barriers to Narrative. It, I hope, helps clarify thinking. 

For example, "owners" is problematic for reasons stated above. I have often suggested "managers" but @Ted clarified that it will actually be the moderators who do the managing. So, what's the Niche-Bid-Winner's role? Is it recruiting content? Maybe they are Niche Recruiters. The "finders fee" is 80% of revenue. 

When we're talking about Niches that are near and dear to our hearts, and are specific to some subjective aspect of the world in which we are thoroughly entwined, ownership makes sense. 

But, taking a 30,000 foot view of the idea of "ownership"... and a Niche called "NY Giants"... can you really "own" that? Can Tom McGillicutti of Poughkeepsie, NY really "own" that?

I could see Narrative getting in to some really scrappy legal battles if the granted "ownership" over trademarked, copyrighted, all rights reserved brands and organizations. Now, if it's a Niche like Malkazoid In The Middle or Eduardo's Warm Embrace... those seem much more "ownable". 

So, maybe there is room for both "owning" and "renting" Niches?