Reply to "Chaucer Terms of Use - need some help here"

Bryan posted:

I was going to suggest Brands but this wouldn't quite scratch the itch @Eduardo Hernández is talking about. For starters:

Brand Owners and Moderators do not participate in Network Rewards. (Whitepaper, p12)

So, if Eduardo is publishing under his own "brand", how would he generate revenue on Narrative? Would it just be through the NRVE donations by his readership?

The whitepaper does go on to discuss Content Creator Reward Overrides (p13) and sets up a plausibly-analogous hypothetical scenario to what Eduardo is requesting, I think? 

Content creators earn the biggest chunk of revenue and brand channel authors earn revenue like anyone else. The reason that brand channel OWNERS do not participate in network rewards is because they have autonomy over the management of their channels - they appoint their own moderators and can control who can actually post to their channels.

I would suggest that you start new topics if you want to introduce whole new subjects. Will make sure each question has its own focus.