Reply to "Confusion Over Niche Voting"

Brian Lenz posted:

@Soňa, once you have won the auction for a niche, you can submit name and description updates, which are subsequently voted on by the community according to the same criteria used for new niches (not redundant and no TOS violations). Thus, the name and description is not locked in, so I wouldn't let it stop you from bidding on a niche that isn't quite phrased the way you like.

Hi Brian, 

thanks for your reply ! I understand that it is probably easier to solve the problem with niche names and description after the whole auction is finished and there is enough time and space to deal with that. 

On the other hand, what if I buy a niche where I am not really satisfied with the description and then I would not be able to change it... saying differently, I would be buying an unfinished product where I am not certain how it will turn out. Well I suppose that niche name+desc. alteration will probably not be a big deal after the niche is bought but still...It adds to my decision making whether to go for a niche which I am really enthusiastic about yet uncertain about its name or choose a safer option. 

Or maybe for me the real problem is, that it is not that hard to write down the name of niche and what it will be about. If you know it, you should be able to formulate it, and if you do not know it, you should not propose the niche in the first place. This is a platform where writing clarity should matter and writing niche name+desc. is in my view one of the easier tasks.

Just some thoughts...

I would be really happy to support all kind of niches. But I would be also glad to fully understand what I am voting for.