Reply to "IMPORTANT - Get on the "Voted for Narrative on Kucoin" List"

Ok @Malkazoid, I trust you personally, but I have to be honest and say this post worries me from a number of angles. 

1. The benefits to this community of Kucoin are not clear to me. Perhaps it is obvious to others, but I think a short explanation is in order, since I would have to sign up for an account to do this. 

2. I would be very careful about separating people out into lists of this sort, and of declaring that you intend to do so. The recent kerfuffle over GPDR is indicative of the type of issues you may encounter.

3. More importantly, by stating that this list will be used to choose 'useful' people, you are applying quite a lot of pressure to people to do this. As a founder and multi-niche owner, you have quite a lot of power. I get that your intentions are good of course, and that you are trying to apply your influence to benefit the community, but this brings me back to point 1, where you need to make clear the benefits. 

4. Telegram - I see two types of comments about telegram in this forum. The first generally explain why telegram is awful. The second indicate that a lot of the important communication about this platform is happening there. This seems a little odd... 

I don't mean to come across as negative, I hope you can see this as the constructive criticism it is intended to be. Help me see the benefits of doing this.