Reply to "IMPORTANT - Get on the "Voted for Narrative on Kucoin" List"

Ok, firstly thank you for such a comprehensive reply. This is exactly what I was looking for. As briefly as possible in answer: 

Kucoin 
So, if I understand correctly, the importance of Kucoin is that it would underpin stability for the economic model of the narrative platform, and all the benefits that follow from that? And, by extension, the future good of the platform would be jeopardised by the lack of such stability? If so, that's good enough for me. 

The List 
You are correct that a better explanation of the exchange is helpful. I want to be clear that, with regard to GPDR, I never thought that they would be used for spamming. It was just an example of the types of issues that come up with data and who holds it. I am curious, now that I think about it, as to how this ties up (if at all) with the reputation based system the platform intends to use? I know the platform and this forum are separate, so of course it's not transferable. But the reputation system has the advantage of not being held by any one person. 

Regarding the power you hold, I am absolutely not in any way accusing you of misusing that power. I was thinking ahead, in that those who gain power/influence over time of the platform, will need to use it in a way that makes explicitly clear the benefits of whatever outcome it is they are trying to drive. Perhaps others will read this thread in due course and so learn from it hopefully.  

Telegram
The connection, in my mind, was that I don't have accounts for either at present, so wanted to understand the benefits of signing up for either/both, to help me decide how to proceed. I want to be up to date with everything going on related to narrative of course, so if important things are happening on telegram, I don't want to miss out. However, I also don't want to sign up to something that is awful and annoying!  

So, as ever with these things, it's working out whether the positives are sufficient to outweigh the negatives.  

Thanks again @Malkazoid.