Reply to "IMPORTANT - Get on the "Voted for Narrative on Kucoin" List"

Hello all, 

Thank you very much - those of you who took the time to vote.

It was a long shot, with the Narrative community not yet large enough to outvote some of the larger blockchain projects out there.  However this sort of group effort is important for us as a community, and learning to coordinate together will see us being increasingly effective as we grow.  

Although I offered 1000 NRVE in the case of winning the vote, I've decided to give the funds to a randomly selected voter anyway.  

I'll be in touch later in the week to announce the winner, and I'll also then share the list of those whose vote I've been able to ascertain.  If you are on this list, and if you will continue to put in effort to build this community and realise the potential of Narrative, we all count you as a valued colleague, and the success of the platform will be a direct result of your efforts.

BTW - if you tried to vote and were not able to for technical reasons: I've included you in the list.  Anyone who posted here that they had already voted before this thread was posted - you have also been included.  I've also included those who reported their vote to the other thread announcing the Kucoin vote ( https://community.narrative.or...-listing-competition   )