Reply to "Latest Intel on Niches!!"

Bryan posted:

I would think that as new languages are rolled out, there might also be opportunity for those platforms to have their own "Founders" as well? 

It would be cool, if I was Thai, to see the platform come to my language... and have an opportunity to become a Founder of the Thai Narrative community... maybe a Locals Only open-enrollment period for the week leading up to the launch of that version?... 

Update:
There are clearly people currently investing that are not going to be, primarily, English platform influencers... Lots of people from Russia, India, et al, that can fortuitously afford to become Founders now, but might not really be able to contribute to the growth of the platform/community while it's in English. And, presumably, there are a lot of other-language speakers that could become Founders and really drive local adoption, but aren't aware of the current opportunity... just some thoughts...

Yes, it's TBD about how/whether we would support some kind of Founder status for new languages that roll out.  That said, our goal is to offer even more opportunities and rewards for all of our Founders in the future.  I can say pretty confidently that the list of benefits of being a Founder will only grow over time.  We want to really recognize those of you that took the plunge early with Narrative.