Reply to "LGBTQ / LBGTQ niche issue - and comments disappearing"

I agree @Malkazoid that it isn't easy to discover.  I think the problem is that when you hit the Niche page, you see a series of actions related to the Niche...but you wouldn't necessarily expect to find a lot more content related to the Niche hidden by links listed in those events like 'Ballot'.  I think the UI should be re-designed to make important aspects like the ballot of a niche more prominent so the user knows it applies directly to the Niche and can interact with it easily.  Perhaps some tabs on this Niche landing page that users would naturally know apply to the Niche they are looking at?

I also think the vote tally UI should be re-done now that a Niche can be rejected for a specific reason.  I personally, selected one of the default rejection reasons as 'misspelling'.  This reason should show up in some sort of short hand notation next to the votes.  This would prevent people from assuming the worst, like discrimination, if the users that vote a default option choose not to leave a comment.  I even like the idea of a graph, with each of the reason types getting a color, so you could see the distribution of the prominent reasons why the Niche was rejected, along with the comments below.