Reply to "Narrative needs YOU"

Dr. Rick posted:
RobbyCannard posted:

@Dr. Rick I might be wrong, but I am sure I have read some of your blogs on the internet, would you be able to promote Narrative through a blog or video? You seem very passionate about Narrative, it would be great to spread the word to your community.

Ha ha @RobbyCannard , this is the first community I have joined in crypto, I still consider myself a newbie ! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to make a video, so for now I'm happy to contribute in this blog but will leave the videos to the experts

@Dr. Rick I bit the bullet last night and created my first Crypto video...Scared the crap out of me...Vintage fashion is a much more comfortable area for me to make content, but I figured we gotta commit to getting the word out so i did it...My channel is called The Content Entrepreneur, same as my niche....Thanks to @Michael Farris for inspiring me on the name. Anyway working on the editing. I will have the first 2 videos posted in a day or two.

I have been watching @harj and LO KEY Money. LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE  these guys!