Reply to "Niche Approval Filtering and Sorting"

Banter posted:

Hi @Former Member and @Narrative, I think I would push back on the 'nothing is low hanging fruit' comment.  Having a default sort on the approval view that shows Niches that the logged in user hasn't voted on yet should be a very simple server side fix and not involve the UI at all.  This would function as a simple stop gap until a more advanced sorting filtering UI can be implemented.  I think everyone trying to do their part to vote would massively appreciate this, as it is, the current experience is so off putting I can understand why most people would / are forgoing voting.

Yeah. There's plenty of room by the "suggest niche" button, which doesn't appear to be a half or third of a voting card anyway, and is thus probably just floating off to the right in a 50% div taking up the remainder of the ThumbsUp/Approvals/View Guidelines header image space on large screens. I bet it's just always floating around as the extra piece on all the defined screen dimensions. So for now I'd just stick a friend extra piece on it for filtering. 20 minutes now. 20 minutes later to remove it if it's not in the final beta design. Low hanging fruit.