Reply to "Texas niche, description"

Thank you everyone for the thoughtfulness of this discussion along with clearly articulating concerns regarding the description. I am (pending the Tribunal review) the current proud owner of the Texas Niche.  I see two levels of this discussion: 1) The Macro level as in the Tribunal review process which I imagine should have a standardized and consistent process and I will happily comply with that judgement from editing the description to (in the worst case) bidding temporary farewell to my beloved Texas. 2) The Micro level as in the specific concerns on the Texas niche description. From this view, my guiding principle is “to do what is in the best interest of the community.” If it is in the best interest to edit the description and if I am able to make the edits, I will happily do so too. 

A little about me, I found Narrative through crypto and approached the Niche by offering my passion for Texas for which I have a love that runs much deeper than crypto. I think that many of the early adopters to Niche will have crypto leanings and we can be a group that can be overwhelming at times (I only try to speak the truth) though we are also a group that has varied passions, talents, and interests. Hopefully Narrative is a place that is inclusive of these early adopters while also gently nudging them towards a diverse, varied culture that includes the much larger non-crypto community members. For me, my Texas roots go back to 1834, I have a love of taking Texas backroads photography, and have wrote about my favorite Texas small towns in the past. I am excited to bring this Niche to the community. I also love crypto and while I do believe there is a vibrant community in parts of Texas (even beyond Austin,) this will not be the focus of the Niche. 

Lastly, here are some photos that I took today of my Texas hometown.  The 3rd (I consider it 2nd in my mind and 1st in my heart) best Courthouse in Texas built in 1895.6734D5B8-FAA7-41E5-9286-999B73A6B4796B9B4414-CC41-4880-B266-FE9DA7EAF3AD

Attachments

Photos (2)