Reply to "Wanted Features"

Remember that as T

Malkazoid posted:
David Dreezer posted:
Malkazoid posted:

- the number of members signed up for the Alpha

This one is already done for you. Click Members on the top navigation.  The number is right there. At this moment it says 177.  

Awesome, thanks!

Any chance this variable could be posted to a central place alongside the other metrics?  Having them centralised would be key to understanding where we are at, at a glance.

Probably maybe?  I'm not a developer and I don't want to put something out there that I know nothing about.  That's how you end up with upset developers letting the air out of your tires.

I do know that, as Ted has put on the front page of the Alpha

This Alpha is in no way intended to represent the "final product". The Beta version of Narrative will most likely look and feel much different. The goal is simply to facilitate niche ownership in advance of the Beta.

and what it looks like today will probably be really different when it gets to beta.  We all know that the UI is less like the wonderful website that we all love.

By all means keep the Suggestion Box full just as you are.  I promise you that every bit of it gets read and it MATTERS deeply to all of us here.