Reply to "Wanted Features"

Hi again, 

I just thought of other features that might be interesting to see. 

1) for a niche a ratio of founders (or in a later period members) who voted to all founders (or members - later) who registered in alpha so far. I suppose it would be nice to see it in the summary section of each niche, but it is just an idea. So each member would see how many other members voted for his niche compared to total number of people registered in.

2) another ratio: number of founders (or members) who signed in chaucer to all founders that narrative has in total. I know that on narrative community page there is a number of members that narrative has so far and then in chaucer there is displayed a number of founders who registered but it would be nice to have all the data in one place.

Also I saw that the number of founders in chaucer who registered was still growing yesterday. So is this now the final number of founders that narrative has or are here still some foundes who have not registered yet?

I guess I could imagine those features being  presented e.g. in chaucer as a subsection of  "home" being called statistics... just a suggestion.

That is all

Grateful to narrative team for all your work. I guess this week is a tough one so good luck and thank you !