Reply to "YOUR REPUTATION GOING UP : ) OR NOT : ("

No @Michael Farris we are not arguing an analogy. We are discussing the teams decision that our activity ie. the content that we have been contributing to cannot possibly be ported to our chaucer reputation. 

This is now the second time that you have dismissed me, and given me warnings to stop expressing my view point on this community forum, because they seemingly  differ from your own.

I have given nothing but thoughtful observations that are from my perspective. I have been extremely supportive of Narrative. But I am nobody's cheerleader. I have raised very valid points regarding this topic and you are simply dismissing them. With flawed analogies, at that.

I am not a troublemaker, I am merely observant, invested, and not intimidated to voice my concerns. But more and more, from your comments, I am feeling like you perceive me as such.

On this forum, I have seen other people go head strong challenging policies that cause concern for them, not once have I seen you or any of the other @Narrative Network Team ask them to take a break, or to watch their language. I am doing nothing different.

I assure you, I will not be the only person who feels sour about their rank on the community board being reset to zero on April 30, with zero attempt to port that activity over to our reputation score on Chaucer. Even if I am the only one who speaks up about.

I also assure you, I am not being loose with my use of the word hypocrisy. And I do not like being told on multiple occasions to stop talking on a platform that claims no-censorship.