Reply to "YOUR REPUTATION GOING UP : ) OR NOT : ("

@Brian Lenz I appreciate you taking the time to explain this perspective. I appreciate what you are saying but here is another perspective to consider from the user's end, which imo is pretty important.

1. Yes, myself and others may have made an assumption that this forum goes to our reputation. But I have not come across where you communicate that it does not. Likewise I looked for clarification from the team on a thread that most of the core team had already posted on, so there really isn't an excuse for not responding to me. That was ten days ago. 

2. I can appreciate what you are saying, but I do feel it is splitting hairs. Your saying that superficial comments are not considered reputation worthy, and therefore difficult by nature to award reputation for, however I would argue that just be being active on this platform, at this early stage, provides a credibility that should be recognized on Narrative.   EVERY SINGLE PERSON whom has been participating on this platform to date should be getting some sort of reputation points being ported over to Chaucer; we are the front line people who will build this. It is our Niches, our networks, and our passion that is going to attract people back to Narrative for Q4. That includes the dialog that is posted on this website. When newcomers come to the Narrative Website this is the only glimpse they have of the activity of the community. They don't see Chaucer they see this. this forum is important, and it should count in our reputation.

3. I have often seen on telegram, admins use the participation of the community forum, and the quality of our discussions, as an example of what is to come with Narrative, when confronting disgruntled ico buyers whom are here for the quick flip and not the utility of the token. Using the strength of this type of discourse to prop the platform itself, feels pretty disingenuous to me now, knowing that in the eyes of the Narrative team that it was all just for a grab for a 100,000 NRVE tokens, or as Rosemary put it the price of a niche or two. My level of participation has been about reputation. Reputation awards for myself, and for the platform.

Many of us have just put a boat load of time into this forum, (many of us are very observant and posses intelligence, i might ad) thinking it would strengthen our reputation ranking, and because we felt we were working with people here who were also invested in building there reputation rank. I appreciate what you are saying here Brian, I really do.  But we haven't lost intelligence over to A.I. yet. I am certain that the team can take a snapshot of the activity points and pretty quickly make judgments on an award system based on activity and contributions people have made into the new chaucer system when it is more fully realized. 

@Michael Farris stated it was "better to start fresh" in Q4. I am not sure who he thinks it is  "better for". Certainly not the founders and patrons whom have spent hours every day contributing to a platform called Narrative both on Chaucer and on the Community board....