Reply to "YOUR REPUTATION GOING UP : ) OR NOT : ("

Well done @Malkazoid i would also like to add that there is plenty of money raised in both the initial ICO and the niche purchase that the team could hire someone on contract to actually port this content over to his suggested ownerless niche, prior to the launch of beta. And a further suggestion -- the money that is raised from this ownerless niche could be set aside as a contingency fund for any legal costs that arise, or for the first Narrative Conference.

Honestly, the teams stance that has been taken on this topic is just baffling to me. The whole reason that we are here, is that Narrative believes that content makers should be rewarded financially, and with reputation for their content. Ok, so you have acknowledge that it is content, because you have come up with an abridged reward system, but have abstained from the reputation. Not cool..

If Narrative establishes that our thoughts and writing IS our content then how can all of our thoughts and writing on this particular forum be seen as ANYTHING but content? To suggest that because it is on this side of the Narrative website and not on the other side, therefore it isn't content is hypocrisy. 

Especially when it is being held up for the public to read. 

@Banter Malkazoid is correct. I was not posting with the frequency that I have been,  to win NRVE tokens. I am working as a full time content maker. I see Narrative as part of my big picture. I rent a 4000 square foot studio that I am beginning to make videos in. I have a team of people from fashion photographers, to writers, to visual arts that I hope to get involved. My time here right now is ALL about my reputation. And I shall be relentless in maintain the position that we should all be earning reputation, right now. There is nothing that anyone can say that will convince me otherwise.

This speaks to the HEART of Narrative's success. Respect for the contributors of this social media platform. That begins by listening to what they have to say. Today i don't feel that happened.