Reply to "YOUR REPUTATION GOING UP : ) OR NOT : ("

Hello everyone, well this was certainly a little unexpected.... I will not elaborate on fairness points because they were quite well stated by @Emily Barnett and @Malkazoid. I agree with both of you. I also didn't expect the ranking to be 100% transported to beta but I expected there would be some sort of continuity, relationship. As it was mentioned some people spent a lot of time and energy on this and it would be only natural to reward them somehow since this is kind of system that Narrative is based on.

Why to use here on community site ranks if none of them will be translated into beta and none of them will have any influence?

Personally I think this demonstrates one aspect where @Narrative Network Team should really improve in the future and it is communication. There were already numerous cases when the key information was missing. And this is not rocket science. It would suffice just to create a well arranged thread where you put all necessary information which is not presented in white paper or better yet to update the white paper. Or some other way anything.... Not knowing the full picture is not really that entertaining and then you just wait when and from where the next surprise will pop up.