Reply to "YOUR REPUTATION GOING UP : ) OR NOT : ("

Whitmal posted:

Hi,

All the founders and patrons have spent months building the base layer-the core--the niches.  Those that were most involved rose in the ranks and lead the way--The top 10-15 really did this. Harj, Emily, Malkazoid, and a few others really have given it their all.   

Thanks Whitmal - I think I can safely say we all want to see Narrative succeed, and we've simply understood that that success requires our hard work, not just when the platform launches, but just as importantly, now.

NOW I see we won't get this hard earned reputation will not transfer to the final edition of narrative.  The newbie should not factor in this decision because they did not give money to narrative.  They did not give the cash that will be used to grow the network.

The reputation scores need to be transferred and never reset.  Simple.

I'm glad you feel the same way!

BITEBTC-

I am saying this to all the new crypto people on here.  I am saying it to be honest and because I don't want people to loose money.  

This is the smallest exchange I've ever seen.  Today the volume in the etc/usd chart topped at 18 btc total 24 hour volume.  And now it is 12 btc.  THE entire exchange has about 12 coins , 4 dead listings , and a total 24 hour volume avg. around 120 btc.  This is so low it makes no sense.  NO volume, no liquidity, means a serious dump can and will occur when frustrated a bag holder gets on BITEBTC>. but they may not go there why???

Because it is an exchange that is not listed on CMC. RED FLAG

NO go. DO not send your personal KYC info there.  NO picture of your passport, ID , etc.

Thanks - this is valuable information and hopefully will start a good conversation on the matter.  May I suggest you paste that into a new thread so it can be fully explored there?

I know very little about crypto exchanges, and there are no doubt others like me so your input is important.  But I do know enough to know that choosing the wrong exchanges can have important and damaging consequences.

I'm sure it's not easy to get listed on the best exchanges - every coin and their pet hamster is probably petitioning those for inclusion.  I hope we strike the right balance!  Narrative's charisma should give us a calling card that gets us on something at least semi-decent.  Neo has some magnetism, and Narrative itself has made a positive impression.  Our token is one that has a real world application within a viable proposal for an economy that answers real world problems, and a dedicated community is already forming to support its development.