Reply to "YOUR REPUTATION GOING UP : ) OR NOT : ("

My guess is the Team is discussing this.  With the intensity of feelings about this matter, it may feel as if more time has elapsed than actually has - @Michael Farris only posted 2 days ago that reputation would not be earned.

And I introduced the idea of porting these discussions to a niche on the definitive platform, only 2 days ago.

Add to this that about 80-90 percent of that 2 day period has been over a weekend, and I think there is a pretty good chance that the silence is still within the realm of reason.

Like you I am hoping for a response, and I believe there will be one.

Fingers crossed, we'll all put aside any ruffled feathers and make the best call for the network.  I continue to believe that is best served by not throwing away this high quality, formative Narrative community content.  Instead we should harness it as good content for the Narrative Network itself.  We're building a Ready To Rock niche.  We should have very powerful arguments to back up a decision not to use it.  If we do use it, those of us creating this formative content would naturally enjoy the corresponding reputation effects of our content's activity on that future, special niche.

I have faith the idea will be considered on its merits once the Team has been able to carve out time in their schedule to put their heads together about it.  Again, fingers crossed?