Updated on May 20, 2019: Please note that LATOKEN is currently restricting trade activities from the following jurisdictions: United States, Canada, UK, Australia, France, South Africa, New Zealand, Japan, People’s Republic of China, Singapore, South Korea, Israel, Cayman Islands. If you live in a restricted country, you can use Bilaxy or Switcheo.
Obtaining NRVE is a multistep process as you cannot buy NRVE directly. You will need either Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) cryptocurrency to trade for NRVE. We will use the ETH/NRVE trading pair as an example in this guide. If you need help getting ETH, we provided an example at the end of this post.
Once you have ETH, you are ready to go to the LATOKEN exchange.
Set Up Your LATOKEN Account
Go to www.latoken.com
- Click on the Login Button at the Top
- Then Click on Register
- Enter Email address
- Enter Password and Confirm
- Click on the I’m not a Robot
- Click on Register button at the bottom (not shown)
GDPR Policy Policy page will appear.
- Read and scroll down the entire policy
- Click Continue
You are now registered on LATOKEN Exchange. (You can add more robust security to LATOKEN by Clicking on the Face Icon/Account/Security. It will default to email confirmations of transactions unless you change these security settings for other factors).
Once you have your LATOKEN Account, you will need to transfer your ETH to the LATOKEN Exchange wallet.
Make sure you are logged into LATOKEN with your new credentials
Click on Wallet and Search for ETH and then click on Deposit
When you click on Deposit, the ETH Wallet Address assigned to you for LATOKEN will appear. Copy the Wallet Address.
Now, go to the wallet that you are storing your ETH and click on the Send button. This function tells the wallet you are going to send the ETH to another wallet. Enter the amount of ETH you want to send over to LATOKEN For the Exchange process. To figure out how much you might need for a niche purchase see this FAQ. Then click Continue or Send. The wallet you are using may have you verify the information is correct before the send or transfer is initiated.
Example of Moving ETH from Coinbase Wallet to the LATOKEN Wallet
Go to your Coinbase Account and Click on Accounts Tab. Look for your ETH and then click on the Send Tab
Paste address that you copied from your LATOKEN screen in the Recipient Address.
Enter Amount you want to send in USD and it will convert to ETH. When done, click Continue.
Once you have send ETH from your wallet to the LATOKEN exchange wallet, go back to the LATOKEN website.
Click on Wallet and verify that your ETH is now available. This may take a few minutes to work through the blockchain
When your ETH shows up in your LATOKEN Wallet, then you are ready to trade ETH for NRVE.
In LATOKEN, Click on TRADING on the top menu.
On the right corner, enter NRVE in the search box. You will see NRV/ETH or NRV/LA pop-up. Choose NRVE/ETH. A screen like this will pop up.
- Enter the Price you want to pay (look at existing orders as a benchmark); Note that the sellers are in Red and the Buyers are in Green. If you put a sales price in at what sellers are looking for, you will get an immediate NRVE buy processed. If your price is lower than what people are currently accepting, you will have to wait until a seller comes in willing to accept the price.
- Enter the Amount of NRVE you want to buy.
- Click on Green BUY button when ready.
- You will be asked to confirm the buy by email or authenticator or both. The blockchain will work on the transmission. In a few minutes go back to your LATOKEN wallet and look for the NRVE. Remember, if you put in a low price and there are no sellers, it will take awhile.
Never leave your tokens on any exchange site. Next you want to move the NRVE from LATOKEN exhange.
If you do not have a Wallet to store your NRVE, please see this FAQ that explains what types of wallets will store NRVE Tokens and how to set one up.
To move your tokens out of the LATOKEN Exchange, simply go to your permanent storage wallet and click on the Receive button. Then copy your Public Address.
Go back to LATOKEN (log in) and go back to Wallet. Search for NRVE.
This time, click on WITHDRAWAL Button.
- Enter Amount — you will see availability below
- Address field — paste the Wallet address you will send to store your NRVE
An email will be sent to you confirming that your NRVE was sent from your LATOKEN Exchange Wallet to your NEON wallet address. Make sure you confirm this transaction on your email to validate, otherwise, the transaction will not go through.
It will take a few minutes for the tokens to work through the blockchain. A bit later, you can check your NEON Wallet and you should see NRVE in your balance.
If you are purchasing NRVE to pay for a Niche, here is an FAQ that walks you through that process.