The Narrative Platform Should Used A Second Step Verification Process for giving best security of users account after first Rewarding with NRVE Token Completed

Service: Narrative

In today's world where hackers are surrounding you everytime to still your cryptocurrency, narrative platform needs a second step verification method , through your mobile number after rewarding first time for all active account holders so that our nobody can withdraw our NRVE token easily.

The narrative organization should think about to protect all users account of the narrative platform by installing second step verification method to every account for withdrawing NRVE token from their wallet.

Thanks for everyone here..

Original Post

Activity Stream

I agree, 2FA would be great! But even more important in my opinion would be to block withdrawal requests AND changes of the NEO address for at least 48 hours and to receive at least two different notifications (e-mail and account messages) that a change of the NEO wallet or a withdrawal request has been initiated.

We had 2FA support back when we launched the original Alpha version of Narrative, but then had to remove it when we did an upgrade.  We do plan to re-add support for 2FA in the future.

Ted posted:

We had 2FA support back when we launched the original Alpha version of Narrative, but then had to remove it when we did an upgrade.  We do plan to re-add support for 2FA in the future.

This is great! May I ask if my suggestion above could be implemented as additional option? Meaning, if one wants a blocking period (and several automatical messages) for withdrawals and changes of the NEO address, he can choose it but it would not be the default? Thank you!

Suggestion Implemented

This action was taken by MOLLY O.
If you feel this has not been implemented properly or have some feedback about it, please click here.