Actually, Narrative has shown that it is out to reward hardworking content creators as well as other Narrators that involve in other activities in the site.
However, the present reward system will kill Narrative. Some might find it hard to agree with. Yes, Narrative has its specifications and what it is here to achieve but just like Lunyr which I am one of the contributors before the site lost its value even the token.
If in this platform, Narrators can earn instant reward for their comments and contributions, why don’t we apply same measure in Narrative.
Some of the reasons why I say so are:
1) in communities and social content sites, one can take a pseudo name and some sites I contribute with those same though they you might submit your real name with them, the accused most be given the privilege to defend themselves.
2) rating should have nothing to do with rewards given but bonuses. Sites like Redpulse.com that I contribute with is an example of such. Rewards are given, and for ratings, the content creator receives more bonus on it.
3) certified members should know that using your voting power to rate articles low because you want to increase your earnings is wrong. Those who rate shown be shown in the platform.
4) Narrative selects some contents to reward and ignore others though they remain in the site and draws traffic. This is not fair. If a content is not rewarded, it should be removed totally from the site.
5) for conduct negative, I see Narrative not holding to its promises. I sent some contents but since I was unable to read through the comments since there is no notifications, I could not remove it. An email was sent on that regard and I was told that for correction, I should either get certified or wait till July 3rd for it to be lifted. Tried checking around July 4th or 5th and was told that I must get certified for it to be lifted. This shows dishonesty and trust.
There are many other issues but I will stop here for now, since this could kill Narrative.