Hy members, 

i think it‘s a shame that people could get community reward points for posting useless things in the forum like a smiley or something else. 

We should enable a admin only for proofing posts.

So that it is impossible to get points for doing nothing. 

We should act asap. 

Sincerly, bitsurfer

Original Post

Don't worry, we're on top of it, and we have the ability behind the scenes to remove activity points when appropriate (for example, for one word, or single emoji posts). Definitely feel free to report those, and they're being reviewed in the background for deletion.

I totally appreciate your leadership here!

Rosemary posted:

Don't worry, we're on top of it, and we have the ability behind the scenes to remove activity points when appropriate (for example, for one word, or single emoji posts). Definitely feel free to report those, and they're being reviewed in the background for deletion.

This will help to create a good community who share similar vision as of Narrative and grow with it. 

Rosemary posted:

Okay great. I already report those gyus who believe they can earn reward points for doing nothing. Don´t worry, i want to make this group as big as bitcointalk. Maybe we can create it together

I appreciate your concern Bitsurfer but from what I have seen its few and far between the smily faces and small comments (maybe they have already been deleted) but not a problem yet maybe in the future. but its nice to get new users even if its a smily face! on board at the moment the comments have been from the same users like you, me, Rush, Byan, Dias, Akshay.