Thanks for the heads up @mrgoodsett when my hubby gets on here I am sure he will be a regular of the ICO Niche. I will say, he paid me a real nice compliment that I will pass along...He said to me tonight "ya sure there are tons of people speculating on ICO's, but not so many digging deep into the utility token ecosystems to make them work." So I think we can all share that compliment.

Neo is my favourite for ICO's, only the cream of the crop of ICO's get onto NEO. Etherum on the other hand seems to be a free for all! The other thing for a newbie that is great about NEO ICO's, is the use of the NEON wallet, this makes it SO easy. Purchasing Narrative ICO's was an absolute dream. I even managed to convince a few non-crypto friends to get involved when I demonstrated the Neon Wallet

I love NEO, and I love Narrative! 

RobbyCannard posted:

Neo is my favourite for ICO's, only the cream of the crop of ICO's get onto NEO. Etherum on the other hand seems to be a free for all! The other thing for a newbie that is great about NEO ICO's, is the use of the NEON wallet, this makes it SO easy. Purchasing Narrative ICO's was an absolute dream. I even managed to convince a few non-crypto friends to get involved when I demonstrated the Neon Wallet

I love NEO, and I love Narrative! 

I absolutely love NEO. I think you have to pay $20,000 in order to be able to hold an ICO on the NEO blockchain. Helps to prevent all the silly ICOs I guess. Also, the NEO Council sounds pretty supportive 

Add Reply