Hi everyone-

We are dealing with an issue that might impact when we record auction payments (and credit them to the winning bidders). Thus, until that issue is solved, we are going to suspend the ability to pay for niches for the time being.

If you are a winning bidder, you'll be notified when we have resolved the problem and can accept your payment (and you will still have 24 hours from whenever we start accepting payments to send us your payment).

We will provide more details later, but I wanted to let everyone know now, since some of the first auctions are expiring soon.

This issue does not impact the process of selecting a winning bidder at all- just the payment mechanism.

Original Post
Gerbino posted:

Thanks @Ted. I think another problem is that your bid slots (5 at the moment) are taken up if you bid on a niche and don’t win (i’m Guessing until it is paid for). This will mean that a lot of people won’t be able to bid soon..

Hi, you should be able to withdraw your bid to preserve your slots. Are you not seeing a "withdraw" button on the auction page for a Niche you've bid on? I believe it's on the upper right side of the page.

Ted posted:

Hi everyone-

We are dealing with an issue that might impact when we record auction payments (and credit them to the winning bidders). Thus, until that issue is solved, we are going to suspend the ability to pay for niches for the time being.

If you are a winning bidder, you'll be notified when we have resolved the problem and can accept your payment (and you will still have 24 hours from whenever we start accepting payments to send us your payment).

We will provide more details later, but I wanted to let everyone know now, since some of the first auctions are expiring soon.

This issue does not impact the process of selecting a winning bidder at all- just the payment mechanism.

I'll be keeping my eyes open for the coming week, but 24 hours is a very short window. I could have paid Today if there wasn't any issue. Think with the voting and bidding time being at least 48 hours, we should give the the winning bid some time as well to do the payment.

Brian Lenz posted:

Hi @Rsqrd, did you see the update I posted above? We'll give 72 hours for payment for anyone affected by this delay, starting April 4 at 8pm UTC. All auctions after that time will have the standard 24-hour window for payment.

Not yet, but thanks for the reply.This clears things up

Hi,

I just saw this message after having paid my first niche...

Here is the experience I had:

I made the transfer using neotracker.io, and when I clicked to validate the transaction, it showed "unknown error", then I clicked again, and I had the sames "unknown error" message... 

Afterwards I noticed both transfers went through. I minute after, the 2nd transfer was returned to me!

So, it seems it is all good now, please tell of I have to do anything

Thanks

Add Reply