Hi all,

You've probably seen the Kucoin voting thread, or read about it on Telegram.

Narrative on Kucoin would be a defining moment in the project, and a seriously big step towards a successful launch.  As a large scale, high-volume and well-trusted exchange, it can help Narrative pick up momentum leading into the last months before platform launch.

This means that voting on Kucoin is the single most important thing you can do for Narrative today.  The deadline is July 15th 18.00 UTC+8.  That's SOON, so please vote now.

In consideration of this, I'm compiling a list of people who vote, which can serve as a resource for rallying reliable community members in the future.  Your presence on this list can serve as a positive indicator of your suitability for any number of good opportunities on Narrative, in the future.

Every voter goes into a draw to receive 1000 NRVE, if we get on Kucoin (these are my own funds).  So get your friends to vote too - every single vote counts. 

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Voting takes about 3 minutes - @Melanie Mathos has laid out the simple instructions here:

https://community.narrative.or...-listing-competition

One tip - when the Kucoin voting bot asks for the name of the project - type:

Narrative

2) Post that you have voted in this thread - You must do this to get added to the A-list, and the 1000 NRVE draw.: 

https://community.narrative.or...ative-on-kucoin-list

and add the latest results of the vote to your comment so we get a running tally of our progress with each new voter.  You can obtain the latest results by typing the following into the Kucoin voting bot:

/position Narrative

For instance, right now, Narrative is in position 155, with 81 votes (we've been climbing steadily but we need EVERYONE to vote, to get to the top).

I'm keeping a list of folks who have already voted based on posts in the forum and on Telegram, so if you are one of those people, your name will probably end up on the list too.

Lets flex some Narrative Community mojo...

Original Post

The single most important thing you can do for Narrative will take only 3 minutes!  Come vote to get Narrative listed on the Kucoin exchange.  This will go a LONG way towards Narrative's success.

If you vote, you get added to an A-list of community members who step up when it really matters - the list will be used in future to source reliable community members for opportunities on the network.

Every voter goes into a draw to receive 1000 NRVE, if we get on Kucoin (these are my own funds).  So get your friends to vote too - every single vote counts. 

Cut off time to vote is July 15th 18.00 UTC+8 - that's in less than 32 hours so act now...

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

2) Post that you have voted in this thread - You must do this to get added to the A-list, and the 1000 NRVE draw.: 

and add the latest results of the vote to your comment so we get a running tally of our progress with each new voter.  You can obtain the latest results by typing the following into the Kucoin voting bot:

/position Narrative

We are currently 143rd position, with 101 votes... if you vote and get friends to vote, we can do this.  Make me proud, please.

Calling on the first batch of community members:

@13996027893@a4illusionist@Aanchal@AbakbakoFef@acriacao@acschuhunexdeo@adeel umar@adewale rasheed@Adli rakm@AgnesEverb@agrohimfvs@Ahope 9@Ajaymane22@Akhil Doji@Akshay Shinde@Alan Ericsson@AlbertHab@Alberto Hadad@Aleksandr Vinogradskiy@Alessandro Obinu@Alex B Charles@Alex Filippov@Alex from ICODrops@Alex Haxton@Alex Martell@Alex Nov@Alex Shepherd@Alex971@Alexwrx@allac@Allan Yates@Allen Tien@AlSal@Amit Bhurke@Amy Liu@Andre Fuentes@Andre Xavier@Andreas Geissinger@Andreas Hauser@Andrejrig@AndrePolo@Andrés@andrew pshelensky@Andrew Sung@Andrey Melnik@anil sevim@ANTHONY LEWIS@Anthony Maki Gill@Antoinette Hickey@Anton Dzyatkovskiy@arajpoot@arctan@Arkadiusz Szejbak@arockstar@Arq@Arsalan@Artur Gevorgyan@Ashish Shaw@Atom Collector@Atul Goswami@MobiCommerce@augmen@Auki Henry@Aycan Urun@b1tbyb1t@b5ducdat@Bahadir@Banter@Bargh Rich@bart k.@Bas de Raad@bcbcboy@BearEatingBees@BEATSBACH@Ben J@Ben Nete || ICODA@Berat Ramqaj@Igor Berezner@Bert Bosman@Bertot@Bigfish23@Bill bussleworth@Bill Cawthra@Billy Mild@Bitco Adz@bitcoin@bitGuru.co.uk@Bitsurfer7@BitWitch@Bjorn@Bkhawk@Blake Mullaly@Blockchain DK@Bogdanzli@Bogdanzzu@Bojan Mikac@borrniverdebaj@Brad@Brainy@Brian Santarelli@BrockFalfas@BrokeGenius@Bruno Ahualli@Bryan@Bryan 2@brypto01@bublehead2

Ok @Malkazoid, I trust you personally, but I have to be honest and say this post worries me from a number of angles. 

1. The benefits to this community of Kucoin are not clear to me. Perhaps it is obvious to others, but I think a short explanation is in order, since I would have to sign up for an account to do this. 

2. I would be very careful about separating people out into lists of this sort, and of declaring that you intend to do so. The recent kerfuffle over GPDR is indicative of the type of issues you may encounter.

3. More importantly, by stating that this list will be used to choose 'useful' people, you are applying quite a lot of pressure to people to do this. As a founder and multi-niche owner, you have quite a lot of power. I get that your intentions are good of course, and that you are trying to apply your influence to benefit the community, but this brings me back to point 1, where you need to make clear the benefits. 

4. Telegram - I see two types of comments about telegram in this forum. The first generally explain why telegram is awful. The second indicate that a lot of the important communication about this platform is happening there. This seems a little odd... 

I don't mean to come across as negative, I hope you can see this as the constructive criticism it is intended to be. Help me see the benefits of doing this.

Mark Horler posted:

Ok @Malkazoid, I trust you personally, but I have to be honest and say this post worries me from a number of angles. 

1. The benefits to this community of Kucoin are not clear to me. Perhaps it is obvious to others, but I think a short explanation is in order, since I would have to sign up for an account to do this. 

2. I would be very careful about separating people out into lists of this sort, and of declaring that you intend to do so. The recent kerfuffle over GPDR is indicative of the type of issues you may encounter.

3. More importantly, by stating that this list will be used to choose 'useful' people, you are applying quite a lot of pressure to people to do this. As a founder and multi-niche owner, you have quite a lot of power. I get that your intentions are good of course, and that you are trying to apply your influence to benefit the community, but this brings me back to point 1, where you need to make clear the benefits. 

4. Telegram - I see two types of comments about telegram in this forum. The first generally explain why telegram is awful. The second indicate that a lot of the important communication about this platform is happening there. This seems a little odd... 

I don't mean to come across as negative, I hope you can see this as the constructive criticism it is intended to be. Help me see the benefits of doing this.

Hi Mark,

Useful feedback thank you!  I should not assume everyone knows why Kucoin is so important.

+ Kucoin is a trusted, large exchange. 

+ Regardless of whether you are interested in cryptocurrency, or not at all, this will have a large impact on the growth curve of this project, and signing up on Kucoin costs nothing, and risks nothing.  It takes about 1 minute to do - enter your email, choose a password, click on the confirmation link in your email, and you're ready to vote.

+ For a number of reasons, it has been challenging to get Narrative on a stable exchange, and the value of NRVE, along with confidence in its future, has dropped significantly as a result.  This is purely a cryptocurrency concern - it is a volatile sphere, and will see the situation vastly improved when the platform launches and begins to come into its own.  But until then, this is a time where momentum could be building, buoyed with more auspicious conditions such as a more steady influx of new members, higher participation in the forums, more activity on the Chaucer Alpha suggesting, voting to validate and buying niches, etc...  A high profile exchange would go a long way towards this change in current conditions.

+ Kucoin is much larger and more trustworthy than any exchange we have been on, and in a different league entirely compared to the recently defunct Bitpaction, the tiny Bilaxy, and dysfunctional BiteBTC.  An exchange will be announced next week that will also be an improvement, but Kucoin is almost certainly far more desirable than that to-be-announced exchange.

+ The act of rallying together to make this happen is very good for us as a community

The List

I hear your misgivings loud and clear.

Hopefully the clarification of the aim of getting us on a world class exchange helps address some of them.

Regarding GDPR - consider the list as an internal metric of participation.  Niche owners will need moderators for their niches, and will want to make as informed a decision as possible when choosing them.  This list can be an additional metric in their decision.  Since we all want to collaborate with people who will rise to the occasion when it is most needed, an indication of people who have done so in the past is useful.  

The list will not be used to industrially spam anyone.

If anyone is concerned about being able to be removed from the list, they can simply ask to be removed, although there are only advantages to being on it - just as I doubt anyone will ever ask to be removed from the community ranking here on this forum, which serves a comparable purpose, I doubt anyone will want to not be on the list of Kucoin voters.

In terms of pressure to vote, due to my status of Founder and niche owner - this is purely positive pressure.  It is no different than any employer organising an activity within a community, in order to assess a pool of potential hires.  If you are interested in being hired, you feel a pressure to join the activity.  If you are not interested in being hired, you don't.  Either way, all is as it should be.

As you pointed out, the only outcome of voting for Narrative to be listed on Kucoin is a benefit to the entire community.  I am putting forward some of my own cash for that community goal: my expense will be the community's gain.  I believe in the project, and I think 1000 NRVE is a fantastic price for me to pay for us to all benefit to the degree we will, should we be listed.

Telegram

I read your 4th point as something of a non-sequitur... I'm not sure if it is directly related to the Kucoin vote, and the list of voters, in your mind?

But I'm happy to share my take on Telegram.

I don't like the format for most purposes, as the information gets quickly lost in the avalanche of new posts, and is not organised in any way.  It is like a stream of consciousness rather than a coherent display of information.

Telegram is popular for casual connections, and convenient for them.  As such, it has become very popular, and has been adopted widely in the cryptocurrency sphere.  The pains of it must be suffered in order to connect with a certain constituency that expects Narrative to be on it.  

Most of the grievances with Telegram of late have centred around the constant, thankless work of dealing with a never-ending stream of newcomers who ask the same questions, express the same fears, and often display the familiar lack of basic manners that come with the more anonymous and transient forms of online communication.  By comparison, these forums are far superior and a truer sense of community bonds and constructive dialogue take place here.

Let me know if I'm missing something, and if you have any other concerns?

Thanks Mark - I'm grateful for your trust and feel the same way about you - but others who have not known me for 20 years may feel differently, so it is really helpful to elicit this extra discussion!

Ok, firstly thank you for such a comprehensive reply. This is exactly what I was looking for. As briefly as possible in answer: 

Kucoin 
So, if I understand correctly, the importance of Kucoin is that it would underpin stability for the economic model of the narrative platform, and all the benefits that follow from that? And, by extension, the future good of the platform would be jeopardised by the lack of such stability? If so, that's good enough for me. 

The List 
You are correct that a better explanation of the exchange is helpful. I want to be clear that, with regard to GPDR, I never thought that they would be used for spamming. It was just an example of the types of issues that come up with data and who holds it. I am curious, now that I think about it, as to how this ties up (if at all) with the reputation based system the platform intends to use? I know the platform and this forum are separate, so of course it's not transferable. But the reputation system has the advantage of not being held by any one person. 

Regarding the power you hold, I am absolutely not in any way accusing you of misusing that power. I was thinking ahead, in that those who gain power/influence over time of the platform, will need to use it in a way that makes explicitly clear the benefits of whatever outcome it is they are trying to drive. Perhaps others will read this thread in due course and so learn from it hopefully.  

Telegram
The connection, in my mind, was that I don't have accounts for either at present, so wanted to understand the benefits of signing up for either/both, to help me decide how to proceed. I want to be up to date with everything going on related to narrative of course, so if important things are happening on telegram, I don't want to miss out. However, I also don't want to sign up to something that is awful and annoying!  

So, as ever with these things, it's working out whether the positives are sufficient to outweigh the negatives.  

Thanks again @Malkazoid.  

Mark Horler posted:

Ok, firstly thank you for such a comprehensive reply. This is exactly what I was looking for. As briefly as possible in answer: 

Kucoin
So, if I understand correctly, the importance of Kucoin is that it would underpin stability for the economic model of the narrative platform, and all the benefits that follow from that? And, by extension, the future good of the platform would be jeopardised by the lack of such stability? If so, that's good enough for me. 

Yes, that's a fair summary I think.  Right now, with scant trading options, there is no way for Narrative to reach a healthy volume of trading, which leaves us stuck at this point of low valuation, anemic volume and the need for new alpha users to be able to purchase NRVE.  

Beyond stability, it offers visibility, and a positive confidence boost for the project for those who operate in the crypto sphere.  Unlike you and me who see primarily the value of the project itself, with the currency as something that will grow with as the project grows - cryptocurrency folks are far more focused on the ups and downs of the currency in the here and now.  With their confidence boosted, they will be able to take a longer view, and connect with the project more directly over the things that matter most - building community, voting, buying and preparing niches for launch, participating in the discussions of development, and refining strategies for the successful launch of the platform so it grows healthily and attracts quality content.

The List
You are correct that a better explanation of the exchange is helpful. I want to be clear that, with regard to GPDR, I never thought that they would be used for spamming. It was just an example of the types of issues that come up with data and who holds it. I am curious, now that I think about it, as to how this ties up (if at all) with the reputation based system the platform intends to use? I know the platform and this forum are separate, so of course it's not transferable. But the reputation system has the advantage of not being held by any one person. 

Regarding the power you hold, I am absolutely not in any way accusing you of misusing that power. I was thinking ahead, in that those who gain power/influence over time of the platform, will need to use it in a way that makes explicitly clear the benefits of whatever outcome it is they are trying to drive. Perhaps others will read this thread in due course and so learn from it hopefully.

I hear you!  

I'm not certain what ramifications there might be from the GPDR, with regards to the reputation system.  My superficial understanding is that the @Narrative Network Team is already taking this into account in the blueprints for Narrative.  The platform already leans towards compliance in its philosophy of granting control over one's own data.  The ability to delete ones data, or port it, are already part of the project, as far as I know.

In terms of who will hold this list of Kucoin voters, I will post the list here in the forums as a resource for all. 

Telegram
The connection, in my mind, was that I don't have accounts for either at present, so wanted to understand the benefits of signing up for either/both, to help me decide how to proceed. I want to be up to date with everything going on related to narrative of course, so if important things are happening on telegram, I don't want to miss out. However, I also don't want to sign up to something that is awful and annoying!

So, as ever with these things, it's working out whether the positives are sufficient to outweigh the negatives.  

Thanks again @Malkazoid.

Telegram is worth signing up for.  I only use it punctually when it is useful, and when I don't need it, it is completely out of sight and out of mind.

Because there is no private messaging enabled on this forum for now, Telegram is perfect for PMing each other.  I'm malkazoid there, so ping me if you sign up.

I also use Telegram to drop in on the Narrative Telegram to keep tabs on what is going on there every once in a while.  In those moments, I do what I can to answer a question or two for newcomers there: it helps the @Narrative Network Team.  Without community members dropping in to assist in this way, they would be alone facing the never-ending flow of newbie questions!

I hope this helps Mark!  

Calling on the second group of community members (2nd of 8)...

The single most important thing you can do for Narrative will take only 3 minutes!  Come vote to get Narrative listed on the Kucoin exchange.  This will go a LONG way towards Narrative's success.

If you vote, you get added to an A-list of community members who step up when it really matters - the list will be used in future to source reliable community members for opportunities on the network.

Every voter goes into a draw to receive 1000 NRVE, if we get on Kucoin (these are my own funds).  So get your friends to vote too - every single vote counts. 

Cut off time to vote is July 15th 18.00 UTC+8 - that's in less than 32 hours so act now...

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

/position Narrative

We are currently 143rd position, with 101 votes... if you vote and get friends to vote, we can do this.  Make me proud, please.

@Bumbak@Butt@Buzz Tea Ahn@Buzzard@c-mac@Calvin@Calvin Kang@Cam@Cao xiaoye@Carini@CARLES@carlos@Carmentos@carterx7@castimir@caszosapelo@caucullaydenmi@Ceyhun@Chaidej Sasomboon@Charlie Gaffney@Cheekygrimlin@chrisabdey@christian@Christian Kuhl@ChuckT@Chunam@cicbar@Clinton Tam@ClosetCrypto@Coin Bloq@CoinCanuck@con cept ne@Conan@Condes777@Constantine Draneas@[email protected]@Coollarryj@Corey@Cpig@Cristi@Cristian Bot@cry0ton1c@cry0tonic@CryptH0race@Crypto@Crypto Noob@Crypto Research@cryptobowie@CryptoBusy .@cryptochrome@JC@CryptoNext@CryptoPhil@Cryptorrin@Cryptosukrit@cryptotaku@CryptoUlt@CS Quah@cyboolo@CynthiaMicheleLara@Damian Rogowski@Damith@Dane Kinchen@Daniel @ Chipin@Daniel DeCola@Daniel Kamara@Danny Kastner@DAO HUA@darren kan@Darren Stebeleski@David@David Ian Macdonald@David Madyarov@David Tang@Deemington@Dawid Maryniok@Dean Ryan Martin@decentraliser@Deepak Karwal@Denis Petrovai@Dennis@Dennis W@Deny Kurniawan@dhananjay@Dias Flac@Dinuxen@dio@Dlekka2626@Domenic Gerace@Domingo Liotta@Dong Xiwen@Dongseok lee@Dr James@Dr. KEONG@Dr. Rick@dreamerdome@DruU@EarnLikeAndy@Edgar@Eduardo Hernández@EdwinKoh@Eggi@Eli Cohen@Elia Mohebbi@Emad@Emily Barnett@enalerlunsimp

One other note, the list is a list of forum handles, and unless your public forum handle is your name (as mine is) then it isn't personally identifiable. It if is your name, remember that it was already publicly accessible. It can't be used, for instance, to develope an email list or find someone's home. 

That said this is fun to watch.  It gives me (and all the staff) so much pleasure to watch this community when it comes together to get things done.  This is why my job is so very much fun and why I will always love coming to work every day.  Thank you everybody for participating this. 

In past projects we had to drive the community. With Narrative the community is driving itself, and that is a wonderful thing to see.

Calling on the third group of community members (3rd of 8)...

If you vote, you get added to an A-list of community members who step up when it really matters - the list will be used in future to source reliable community members for opportunities on the network.  I'm looking at you, @Imonlyhereforthefreeairdrop!

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

/position Narrative

We are currently 140th position, with 116 votes... if you vote and get friends to vote, we can do this.  Make me proud, please.

@eric cardon@Eric Kelderman@Eric Novak@Erica@ericnovak@Erwin Gaasbeek@Escomanhed@ETcrypt@EvanL@Excesstomcat@Extanity@Faisal@Farid Eljufri@faris alwahedi@fattylau1212@febbiefull@Feike@FJ@FloydBlek@Flynn Serhan@Frances Schneider@Francesco Milillo@Frank@Frank Cooke@Fred Tran@Freddiecic@freedom@frenchinho@G@Gabriel@Gabriel Mangabeira@Gabriella Parker@Garrett Utt@Gary@Gary Cullen@gary mamou@gavb@Geezuse@Gellyka Faith@Genevibs Ramento@Genricoida@George Tama@Gerbino@Geumyeong_Ahn@Giang Nguyen@Gilles CHAUVIN@Gillygio@good-karma@Google@Goose412@Groovelight@Gumbo Harpe@GUNDECKd@Gקםרעק@Hadyn Wilson@Hail@hakan@Hans Christan@hansikhouse@HanumantMadane@Hari@Hari P@Harj@Harry@HarryB@hayato kubo@Helenakrh@Henderson@Henry@Herb Lenz@Hickster747@hiroki@Historian@Hoang Nguyen Huy@Holla@Howsewife@hufuntw@Hutchie@Ian Kurst@IBC Group@ibrahim eren yalçın@ICO Video@ICOanalyst@IcoTokenNews@Igor J@Igor Romaniuk@Ihsan Bahadir@Ihtiyor Hasanov@Ihtiyor Hasanov via Airbnb@imolev@Imonlyhereforthefreeairdrop@imran khan@ioannis sourdis@Ira Fudd@Irfan Moghal@Israel Archibald@itai@Jacob Fox@Jacob Laukaitis@Jake Baxter@James Bacas@James Newman@Jamesrib@Jamie Fagan@Jan@Jane Boyd@Jason@Jason Harvie

Calling on the 4th group of community members (4th of 8)...

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

Narrative

/position Narrative

We are currently 141st position, with 119 votes... if you vote and get friends to vote, we can do this.  Make me proud, please.

@Jason Siner@Jason Soifer@jay@Jay Crypto@Jay Juhyun So@Jay Thakkar@jay73@Jayme D@Jayme Soulati@JaysonhYap@jcalumpit@jcletics@Jean Muler Altidor@Jedi78@Jeff@Jeff Chu@Jeremy Mechaly@Jeroenski74@Jerry@Jesse Jacques@Jez@Jezhar@JH91103@Jipje@Jirawan S. Verma@Joachim Bakland@Joachim Lee@João Nogueira@Job Douma@JoDee Walters@John@John Clare@John Jacobs Studio@John McManus@John Ravan@John Sourdis@Johnny Au Yeung@Johnny Yeong@Johnsiepi@Jollywinner@Jon Kruz@Jonathan Ha@jonathan shearer@Jonathan Strike@Jonmark Weber@JonnieRox@Jordan Palmer@Jordan Price@JordanPalmer@Jose Angel Solo@Joseph Antuan@Joseph Barquet@Josh Loar@Joshua Ramento@Joshua Ramenyo@Jp3miami@JR@Juan Carlos Navarro García@jubilarian@Jürgen Kluge@Justin@Justin Frendo@Justin Jennings@Jyrone Parker@Kai Shen Lim@Karsten Eshuis@kate seldess@Kathniel@KaZar@KC Choo@Kevin Colgan@Kevin Colgan 2@kevinonto@KevinWild@Khalid Arabi@Khangreen@Kieran@kooke@kragklages@Kranthi Kumar@krill@kriptokalesi@Ksb@KShaw@Kumaraex@Kyle Kidd@l3ank0187@lademisulsi@Lagrima@lal satish@Leah@Leeroy Jenkins@Lennart Winnemuller@LeoPays@LI XUAN@libaihua@LindaStevy@LinJu@Lion@LJRW@Lloyds Property Services@Lori@Los Compadres@lovelyworld@loydestdesclagen@LSK@lubi29@Luca

LAST DAY TO VOTE TO GET ON KUCOIN!

Calling on the 5th group of community members (5th of 8)...

Cut off time to vote is July 15th 18.00 UTC+8 - that's in less than 14 hours so act now...

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

Narrative

/position Narrative

We can do this but it will take everyone voting, and sharing with friends for them to vote!

@Luke Ma@lukeamac@Lukie@LunaticoIN@Maarten V.@Macauley@Macieklof@Madhanic@MadHatting@Maelstrohm Black@Majid Ashraf@Maksimzest@MALAY BANERJEE@Malik Abualzait@Malikulsaleh@Malkazoid@Mangachutney@Mar Reis@Marc Bowditch@MarcelVR@Marc_a@Marian Doms@Mario ETH@Mark Avignone@Mark Hollingshead@Mark Horler@Mark Remi@marketexplorer@MarleyMarl@Marlin@Marlon Jones. Bulls On DA Block@martin matsson@Martin Willink@MARTY@Marty B.@Masaharu Hayataki - Freelance Translator@Mash Haque@MathijsR@Matt Brooks@Matt Lane@Matt Millar@matt woodford@Matthew Taylor@Maurice Payne@Maxwell Bruno@Mayank@Mayank Sharma@Mbex Qq@MD@mdcarlson@Megankayap@Mehdi@Melissa Matos@Member 10@Member 11@Member 12@Member 125@Member 128@Member 13@Member 164@Member 188@Member 207@Member 213@Member 22@Member 230@Member 266@Member 320@Member 415@Member 418@Member 431@Member 454@Member 485@Member 485 2@Member 485 3@Member 546@Member 553@Member 571@Member 574@Member 611@Member 616@Member 671@Member 7@Member 8@[email protected]@Merritt@Michael Shadows@Michael Smith@michael smith 2@Michael12@MichaelApomb@MichaelFGEOF2@MichaelHaugh@MichelleG@Miha Mulic@Mike@Mike Migas@Mike Smith@Mike Thomas@Miller@Milms2227@miss9900@MissJuc@Mo Mo@Mo. Farag@Mohammed Allafta@Mohanned Halawani

LAST FEW HOURS TO VOTE TO GET ON KUCOIN!

Calling on the 6th group of community members  of..

Cut off time to vote is July 15th 18.00 UTC+8 - that's in less than 4 hours so act now...

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

Narrative

/position Narrative

@mongtertpemogumort@Mounica Chellinkala@mrd3licious@mrgoodsett@MrRioso@MSB@muzixuanzi@MWSCARS@My mymy@NAC3@NAC3 2@Nad@Namaste Crypto@nandod@Narrative@Narrative Network Team@Narrative News@Narrative Token Sale@nasser alshaikhi@Nasser Amiri@Nathan Leung@Naviin Kapoor@nayto@Nel@Nelito Fernandes@Nelson Campelo@NEO Tracker@Neoman@Neonlrc@Neo_Maximas@Netcash@Nguyễn Văn Bộ@Nick Swyny@Nicolas Pocard@Nicole from Live Nation@Nikola@Nikolai Cook@Noah Matteo@Oguz Serdar@ohmypulse@OKEx Exchange@old_con_@Ole Rydland Thorsen@OlegkaChome@oluwasanmi Akintade@Omar Ahmad@Omarsaleh66@Operator from Neon Exchange@orocfuschupek@Osamu Yoshida@Ouriel Ohayon@Oxana Andrews@O_Tiby@P Wong@Paritala@Parker Hathaway@Patrick@Pavao@Pavlospdo@payhu@PC@Peppe@New Social Media@Peter Langenbach@Peter Magyar@Peter Magyar 2@Peter Sawers@Peter Trajkovski@phaed@phaninder@Pierre@Pierre Schlaucher@pipo092281@pkobul@pradeep kumar@Prashant@PRO Automotive | Rogier Dekker@Puris Prungtangkij@puzzlevortex@QSAInvest@quartz@quartzrus@quifococahncon@r Doek@R3MB0L PL@Ra Qu@Ra Sunshine@Rabatho Laka@Raczyń@Rahul Jadhav@raircuife@Raisah@Rajendra Maharjan@Rakesh Behera@Randall Blanco@RAUL H@Ray Robinson@Raymond Anim@RD , @Former Member , @RebecaFut@Rebekah Collinsworth@Reggie@Revelator@Ricardo Guerra@Rich S@Rick van Kollenburg@Ring9@riseroi@Rj Dwy@Rob@Rob Reh@RobbyCannard@Robert Cowan@Robert Day@Robert W.@Roberto@Roberto Sordillo@Robin Held@Roeland@Roger Finch@Roger Sels@rohan vekaria@rolisromaglo@Romero@Ronald Rensink@Rsqrd@Rui@RUKL@Rushikesh@Ryan@Ryan Smith@Sacha Revet@sagibb@Salaheddine Bouchallikht@Saleem Abuqasim@[email protected] [email protected]@Salgueiro Maia@Salvatore@Salvatorexi@sam2142@sames@Sander Hartevelt@Sandotjey@sarin@sassal@sattara sattara@Saulius Šatas@Saurabh@Schulmeister Christoph@Scott David@Scott Hoyt@Scott Lew@ScottB@scottshots@Sean & Michelle Mulcahey@Sean Estrella@seeker@Seeyo@Segwits@serena wong@Sergei@seydi ayhan karakuzu@shagorbleed@shaikaltaf@Shane@Shannon Laughlin@Sharanya Revoori@Raptor0@Shella@simonas a@sinan@sKeyEs@Slaz@Smith van Bodegom@Smitop@sms@snim@snowypowers@SoCalifas@SomeJasonGuy@somuee@Soňa@Soravis Srinawakoon@sqqnqawl@Stahlberg@Stefan Kuehn@Stephanie Winkler@Stephen Faniyi@SteveBeect@Steven J. Zagaris@Stexz Henry@Střelka Jindřich | Praha Music Center@suki@summer@SuzanneGaf@swetoksv@swinn@talhaijaz@Tamara@Tamim Rahman@Tanguy@Team Meltwater@TellMeStory@Teresasep@Terry@texpzofuncmasondpo@The Golden Yogi@the legend@thedawg72@TheRandomOne@Theshin Naidu@Thrae@TilliamAnymn@Tim@TimonZ@TimothyNit@Timour@Tinay@Toby Jacobs@Tom@Tom Murisoja@TommyX@Tong duong@Toni@Tony Benlozz@tpkidkai@Tpulas@Trav Casa@Trillestclicks@@Trous@Twitter Support@Tyler Hilliard@TZUCHI@Ubaid Fawad@ultish@unerbul@unisan@VaanArt@VaandaaM@Vahe Nersesyan@Vaibhav Kapoor@VenomnymouS@vergil@Victor Pamelard@Vidrakolyok@Viet@VikaMoory@ViktorPrash@Vincent@vincent25@Vinod Kumar Varala@Vongole@Waisher@Walkergirl@wang.1@Wasim121@Watson@Wendy@WenHao Huang@Werko@Whitmal@Wilhelm Beekman@Will@WilliamAnymn@Wing@Winston Turnage@WinstonT@Wirat Panbo@wjnchan001@Wolfram Horrix@woods@Woopie@Wudao@WudaoF@Xiffix@xuanzi ye@yandex@YaSwetok@Yongoh@yq bf@Yura@Yura Riphyak@YUSEON@YY@Zappenduster@zhe xiong@Zhong Ming Tan@ziadabuqasem@Zinger@zizuflorin@Zohair Shakir@Андрей Бабин@Гадельшин Руслан@Иван Грицюк@Санёк Леонов@Саня Осипенко@Толстоногов Игорь@Юрий Ильич Кириллов@ささきまさたか@佐藤一彦@凌昊@商务02@宮川陽輔@板東美樹@林鹏涛@盧思妤@石川洋二@红尘游戏@翁俊杰@阡陌丨灬 毓@陈思远@馬 修@鸣凤 叶@김태영@석재승@이선우

On Monday, July 16, 2018, 5:53:08 AM GMT+8, Narrative Community <[email protected]> wrote:
My attempt failed on step 2, after I click Send Message. 
The address wasn’t understood
Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (tg) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.
    You might need to install other software to open this address.
I wonder if this whole process only works if someone is using a smart phone?   If so we're all out of luck, I don't have one with internet connection, and I can't get one either.  I'm using a desktop computer. 

| == To reply by email, write above this line. == |
|
| |
| Hello, Stahlberg: You were mentioned by Malkazoid in the following topic reply.
| Subject: IMPORTANT - Get on the "Voted for Narrative on Kucoin" List Reply By: Malkazoid In: Narrative Platform | |

LAST FEW HOURS TO VOTE TO GET ON KUCOIN!

Calling on the 6th group of community members  of..

Cut off time to vote is July 15th 18.00 UTC+8 - that's in less than 4 hours so act now...

2 easy steps

1) VOTE

Instructions to vote

Narrative

/position Narrative

@mongtertpemogumort , @Mounica Chellinkala , @mrd3licious , @mrgoodsett , @MrRioso , @MSB , @muzixuanzi , @MWSCARS , @My mymy , @NAC3 , @NAC3 2 , @Nad , @Namaste Crypto , @nandod , @Narrative , @Narrative Network Team , @Narrative News , @Narrative Token Sale , @nasser alshaikhi , @Nasser Amiri , @Nathan Leung , @Naviin Kapoor , @nayto , @Nel , @Nelito Fernandes , @Nelson Campelo , @NEO Tracker , @Neoman , @Neonlrc , @Neo_Maximas , @Netcash , @Nguyễn Văn Bộ , @Nick Swyny , @Nicolas Pocard , @Nicole from Live Nation , @Nikola , @Nikolai Cook , @Noah Matteo , @Oguz Serdar , @ohmypulse , @OKEx Exchange , @old_con_ , @Ole Rydland Thorsen , @OlegkaChome , @oluwasanmi Akintade , @Omar Ahmad , @Omarsaleh66 , @Operator from Neon Exchange , @orocfuschupek , @Osamu Yoshida , @Ouriel Ohayon , @Oxana Andrews , @O_Tiby , @P Wong , @Paritala , @Parker Hathaway , @Patrick , @Pavao , @Pavlospdo , @payhu , @PC , @Peppe , @Peter Kellermann , @Peter Langenbach , @Peter Magyar , @Peter Magyar 2 , @Peter Sawers , @Peter Trajkovski , @phaed , @phaninder , @Pierre , @Pierre Schlaucher , @pipo092281 , @pkobul , @pradeep kumar , @Prashant , @PRO Automotive | Rogier Dekker , @Puris Prungtangkij , @puzzlevortex , @QSAInvest , @quartz , @quartzrus , @quifococahncon , @r Doek , @R3MB0L PL , @Ra Qu , @Ra Sunshine , @Rabatho Laka , @Raczyń , @Rahul Jadhav , @raircuife , @Raisah , @Rajendra Maharjan , @Rakesh Behera , @Randall Blanco , @RAUL H , @Ray Robinson , @Raymond Anim , @RD , @[email protected] , @RebecaFut , @Rebekah Collinsworth , @Reggie , @Revelator , @Ricardo Guerra , @Rich S , @Rick van Kollenburg , @Ring9 , @riseroi , @Rj Dwy , @Rob , @Rob Reh , @RobbyCannard , @Robert Cowan , @Robert Day , @Robert W. , @Roberto , @Roberto Sordillo , @Robin Held , @Roeland , @Roger Finch , @Roger Sels , @rohan vekaria , @rolisromaglo , @Romero , @Ronald Rensink , @Rsqrd , @Rui , @RUKL , @Rushikesh , @Ryan , @Ryan Smith , @Sacha Revet , @sagibb , @Salaheddine Bouchallikht , @Saleem Abuqasim , @[email protected] [email protected] , @Salgueiro Maia , @Salvatore , @Salvatorexi , @sam2142 , @sames , @Sander Hartevelt , @Sandotjey , @sarin , @sassal , @sattara sattara , @Saulius Šatas , @Saurabh , @Schulmeister Christoph , @Scott David , @Scott Hoyt , @Scott Lew , @ScottB , @scottshots , @Sean & Michelle Mulcahey , @Sean Estrella , @seeker , @Seeyo , @Segwits , @serena wong , @Sergei , @seydi ayhan karakuzu , @shagorbleed , @shaikaltaf , @Shane , @Shannon Laughlin , @Sharanya Revoori , @Shaun Barker , @Shella , @simonas a , @sinan , @sKeyEs , @Slaz , @Smith van Bodegom , @Smitop , @sms , @snim , @snowypowers , @SoCalifas , @SomeJasonGuy , @somuee , @Soňa , @Soravis Srinawakoon , @sqqnqawl , @Stahlberg , @Stefan Kuehn , @Stephanie Winkler , @Stephen Faniyi , @SteveBeect , @Steven J. Zagaris , @Stexz Henry , @Střelka Jindřich | Praha Music Center , @suki , @summer , @SuzanneGaf , @swetoksv , @swinn , @talhaijaz , @Tamara , @Tamim Rahman , @Tanguy , @Team Meltwater , @TellMeStory , @Teresasep , @Terry , @texpzofuncmasondpo , @The Golden Yogi , @the legend , @thedawg72 , @TheRandomOne , @Theshin Naidu , @Thrae , @TilliamAnymn , @Tim , @TimonZ , @TimothyNit , @Timour , @Tinay , @Toby Jacobs , @Tom , @Tom Murisoja , @TommyX , @Tong duong , @Toni , @Tony Benlozz , @tpkidkai , @Tpulas , @Trav Casa , @Trillestclicks , @Trousdale , @Twitter Support , @Tyler Hilliard , @TZUCHI , @Ubaid Fawad , @ultish , @unerbul , @unisan , @VaanArt , @VaandaaM , @Vahe Nersesyan , @Vaibhav Kapoor , @VenomnymouS , @vergil , @Victor Pamelard , @Vidrakolyok , @Viet , @VikaMoory , @ViktorPrash , @Vincent , @vincent25 , @Vinod Kumar Varala , @Vongole , @Waisher , @Walkergirl , @wang.1 , @Wasim121 , @Watson , @Wendy , @WenHao Huang , @Werko , @Whitmal , @Wilhelm Beekman , @Will , @WilliamAnymn , @Wing , @Winston Turnage , @WinstonT , @Wirat Panbo , @wjnchan001 , @Wolfram Horrix , @woods , @Woopie , @Wudao , @WudaoF , @Xiffix , @xuanzi ye , @yandex , @YaSwetok , @Yongoh , @yq bf , @Yura , @Yura Riphyak , @YUSEON , @YY , @Zappenduster , @zhe xiong , @Zhong Ming Tan , @ziadabuqasem , @Zinger , @zizuflorin , @Zohair Shakir , @Андрей Бабин , @Гадельшин Руслан , @Иван Грицюк , @Санёк Леонов , @Саня Осипенко , @Толстоногов Игорь , @Юрий Ильич Кириллов , @ささきまさたか , @佐藤一彦 , @凌昊 , @商务02 , @宮川陽輔 , @板東美樹 , @林鹏涛 , @盧思妤 , @石川洋二 , @红尘游戏 , @翁俊杰 , @阡陌丨灬 毓 , @陈思远 , @馬 修 , @鸣凤 叶 , @김태영 , @석재승 , @이선우 , 
  View This Topic Reply Narrative Community https://community.narrative.org To adjust your email notifications for this site, please update your notification settings. To suspend ALL email notifications from this site, click here. |

|

Well I tried, signed up with Kucoin but when following step 2 of the instructions and clicked on "Send Message" got this error message:

The address wasn’t understood

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (tg) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

And no, I'm not using a smart phone, using a desktop computer.

Hi, I voted two days ago, and not just because of the NRVE bonuses... I understand how great it would be if NRVE got listed on Kucoin. My post here may come late here, but I just want to let you know I was on time when the voting was important on the Kucoin voting. So, my vote also counted.

Hello all, 

Thank you very much - those of you who took the time to vote.

It was a long shot, with the Narrative community not yet large enough to outvote some of the larger blockchain projects out there.  However this sort of group effort is important for us as a community, and learning to coordinate together will see us being increasingly effective as we grow.  

Although I offered 1000 NRVE in the case of winning the vote, I've decided to give the funds to a randomly selected voter anyway.  

I'll be in touch later in the week to announce the winner, and I'll also then share the list of those whose vote I've been able to ascertain.  If you are on this list, and if you will continue to put in effort to build this community and realise the potential of Narrative, we all count you as a valued colleague, and the success of the platform will be a direct result of your efforts.

BTW - if you tried to vote and were not able to for technical reasons: I've included you in the list.  Anyone who posted here that they had already voted before this thread was posted - you have also been included.  I've also included those who reported their vote to the other thread announcing the Kucoin vote ( https://community.narrative.or...-listing-competition   )

Add Reply