LATOKEN - Does anyone know if Customer Support exists?

Hi everyone,

On the 30th of Jan I accidentally sent $200USD worth of NRVE to the LATOKEN account instead of my own.  I set up a support ticket with the information of how they could either send it back to my LATOKEN wallet or onforward it to my NEON wallet.  

I imagine this would literally take one minute to resolve (with some minutes to double check addresses - something I'm way better at now...) but it's been sitting with the tech team for 18 days.

I've checked in with LATOKEN's Customer Support a number of times, but

•  they can't provide any information,
  •  give an RTA on resolution, 
  •  escalate my issue, 
  •  let me contact the tech team or have them contact me,
  •  let me lodge a complaint, etc

Has anyone had an issue with LATOKEN resolved?  

I think for Narrative to be taken seriously, it's going to have to get NRVE tokens on the bigger exchanges.  I've lodged tickets with both Bittrex and Coinbase, and they've both resolved my issues within a reasonable time. 

Original Post

Hey Aussieninja - I stopped using LATOKEN pretty much after my first couple of trades because they had long delays in transfers going through back then, and were not good at responding to queries about the problem.

Ever since I've been happy with Switcheo.  

I know this doesn't help your present situation though.

If you sent the NRVE to your LATOKEN account, is it not showing up there for you to then transfer back to your external wallet from your LATOKEN account?  Or have I misunderstood things?

AussieNinja posted:

Hi everyone,

On the 30th of Jan I accidentally sent $200USD worth of NRVE to the LATOKEN account instead of my own.  I set up a support ticket with the information of how they could either send it back to my LATOKEN wallet or onforward it to my NEON wallet.  

I imagine this would literally take one minute to resolve (with some minutes to double check addresses - something I'm way better at now...) but it's been sitting with the tech team for 18 days.

I've checked in with LATOKEN's Customer Support a number of times, but

•  they can't provide any information,
  •  give an RTA on resolution, 
  •  escalate my issue, 
  •  let me contact the tech team or have them contact me,
  •  let me lodge a complaint, etc

Has anyone had an issue with LATOKEN resolved?  

I think for Narrative to be taken seriously, it's going to have to get NRVE tokens on the bigger exchanges.  I've lodged tickets with both Bittrex and Coinbase, and they've both resolved my issues within a reasonable time. 

You can follow your transaction on neoscan.io (strangely neotracker.io does not show all NRVE transactions- I dont know why). The Latoken-telegram-group has 8,7k members, my issues always got solved by DMing the admin Anthony. But beware, he has many impersonators, so make sure you DM him first (or if he isn't here another admin). Never answer a DM of one of them, these are all from scammers.

Hi @Malkazoid, thanks for that.  I'll do the ol' switcharoo to Switcheo in future.  No... so when I received NRVE tokens into my NEON wallet, it arrives from an address that is not my Latoken wallet address, but the Latoken Admin wallet address... I think technically you're not sending it yourself, you're asking Latoken Admin to send it on your behalf... so that's the address I accidentally sent my NRVE tokens to from my Latoken wallet.  The Latoken Admin address, not my Latoken wallet address or my NEON wallet address.

This is why I think it'd be a pretty quick fix for them.  They would have received NRVE tokens in their account without a corresponding sent order... so their account wouldn't be balanced. 

It's totally my fault, I should have double-checked I had the correct address... but I'm not convinced they should just keep my tokens either.

Hi @New Social Media, thanks for that.  I'll look Anthony up.

AussieNinja posted:

Hi @Malkazoid, thanks for that.  I'll do the ol' switcharoo to Switcheo in future.  No... so when I received NRVE tokens into my NEON wallet, it arrives from an address that is not my Latoken wallet address, but the Latoken Admin wallet address... I think technically you're not sending it yourself, you're asking Latoken Admin to send it on your behalf... so that's the address I accidentally sent my NRVE tokens to from my Latoken wallet.  The Latoken Admin address, not my Latoken wallet address or my NEON wallet address.

This is why I think it'd be a pretty quick fix for them.  They would have received NRVE tokens in their account without a corresponding sent order... so their account wouldn't be balanced. 

It's totally my fault, I should have double-checked I had the correct address... but I'm not convinced they should just keep my tokens either.

Hi @New Social Media, thanks for that.  I'll look Anthony up.

I hear you.  My guess is you'll get your funds back but it will be a 'process'.  Good luck!  Let us all know your progress...

Add Reply