Good morning Narrative peeps!

So I read an interesting post on telegram this mornning from Andrés not sure if he is on the community board or not.

He mentioned that from a marketing standpoint these small exchanges send out the wrong message, like a Ferrari dealership opening up in a low income neighborhood. Misplaced. So this got me wondering from a marketing standpoint if Narrative should be pushing hard to spread the word so that new token purchasers can get involved? Or, should the team focus more on  product development and have a more passive approach to marketing until we are listed on a more "brandable" exchange. 

Thoughts from the community? Thoughts from the @Narrative Network Team? @Melanie Mathos Thoughts from all the vocally disgruntled on telegram? 

I am craving some new narrative discourse.

Original Post

Don't worry... we have plans for promoting Narrative, and more specifically niches, since that is the focus of Chaucer.  We need to get the word out about the purpose and value of niches and we plan to do so.

Our goal is to have lots and lots of niches that have been claimed in advance of the launch of the beta so that users have a plethora of subject areas to express their interest in (and post to).

As for exchanges... the primary purpose now is to provide liquidity so that people can use the Narrative alpha.  We'd love to have NRVE listed on many exchanges- large and small, so that the token has the liquidity it needs. But we cannot control which exchanges list us or in what order.  Personally, I see no harm in having NRVE listed on smaller exchanges. Plus, a small exchange today could be a much bigger exchange tomorrow, as well.

In the meantime, keep spreading the word about Narrative!  Tell your friends about the power and importance of niches.  And feel free to contact exchanges you like to tell them you want them to list NRVE. The more demand there is, the more likely the exchange is to want to list the token.

Not yet.  We will continue to limit access to token sale contributors for now. We want to give them time to acquire more tokens so that they can fully participate in Chaucer and purchase niches.  I'm guessing that will continue for at least a few more weeks.

We're still working through our plan for expanding things beyond the token sale contributors and will announce those plans when finalized.

Ted posted:

Not yet.  We will continue to limit access to token sale contributors for now. We want to give them time to acquire more tokens so that they can fully participate in Chaucer and purchase niches.  I'm guessing that will continue for at least a few more weeks.

We're still working through our plan for expanding things beyond the token sale contributors and will announce those plans when finalized.

Am I right to say they can only purchase the niches in the beta phase? 

And I think more awareness and publicity should be done.
Like the ease of getting information about Narrative, what the token is for, especially for people who have not heard of Narrative.

edit: Do we have one of those charts where we compare eg. Narrative with steemit?  (like those where people compared oyster with dropbox, google drive etc) 

Madhanic posted: 

edit: Do we have one of those charts where we compare eg. Narrative with steemit?  (like those where people compared oyster with dropbox, google drive etc) 

check out p.46 of the Narrative Whitepaper. Is that what you're looking for?

Add Reply