I just watched a fantastic video by Lo Key Money, where the gentleman perfectly describes Narrative. This is the sort of promotion we need. I shared the video in our Telegram group where we have over four and half thousand subscribers, rather than complain about exchanges etc, lets get behind Narrative in a positive way and do as Lo Key is doing. Imagine if only a third of the people in our Telegram group, created a video or posted an article, that would be over a thousand social media drops!

We have an intelligent (far more articulate than I) community, lets do what we do best and help promote Narrative and put our time into being positive rather than negative.  We are in the early stages and as a community, we can make Narrative great.

If you have time, check out this fantastic video, like it, share it all over Social Media, write your own review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2ys916qbo&t=3s 

Original Post
RobbyCannard posted:

@Dr. Rick I might be wrong, but I am sure I have read some of your blogs on the internet, would you be able to promote Narrative through a blog or video? You seem very passionate about Narrative, it would be great to spread the word to your community.

Ha ha @RobbyCannard , this is the first community I have joined in crypto, I still consider myself a newbie ! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to make a video, so for now I'm happy to contribute in this blog but will leave the videos to the experts

Apologies @Dr. Rick, there is quite a prolific blogger with your name! Welcome to Crypto, you are extremely lucky to be involved in Narrative as one of your first communities. I am no expert but if you need any assistance, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to advice you.  I'd also advise joining the Telegram group if you haven't already, this is a great place to pose questions to the community.  Good Luck  

Dr. Rick posted:
RobbyCannard posted:

@Dr. Rick I might be wrong, but I am sure I have read some of your blogs on the internet, would you be able to promote Narrative through a blog or video? You seem very passionate about Narrative, it would be great to spread the word to your community.

Ha ha @RobbyCannard , this is the first community I have joined in crypto, I still consider myself a newbie ! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to make a video, so for now I'm happy to contribute in this blog but will leave the videos to the experts

@Dr. Rick I bit the bullet last night and created my first Crypto video...Scared the crap out of me...Vintage fashion is a much more comfortable area for me to make content, but I figured we gotta commit to getting the word out so i did it...My channel is called The Content Entrepreneur, same as my niche....Thanks to @Michael Farris for inspiring me on the name. Anyway working on the editing. I will have the first 2 videos posted in a day or two.

I have been watching @harj and LO KEY Money. LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE  these guys!

Michael Farris posted:

I agree!  For a few moments, I thought it was Malkazoid from here.  Articulate, to- the-point, positive.  But at the end, the YouTuber says he doesn't have NRVE and wants to get in at the beginning.  I hope he does.

If Lo Key Money  *IS* here I'd love to connect with him.

I am not worthy of such praise: all the work is still ahead...  But thank you!

I have some time scheduled in a couple of weeks, to make a Youtube video.

Folks have been offering some really good items for me to include in what gets covered:

https://community.narrative.ne...ideo-about-narrative

RobbyCannard posted:

That's a great video @Harj. We need the whole Narrative community to like and share this. Great promotion!!!!

I agree...I saw on a competitors telegram platform that they co0ordinate massive vote-ups on reddit of content about their platform. our community is for times the size so think what we could do.

@Malkazoid, not sure if you know how to do this already,  on the left side of the page there are 2 arrows. one pointing up and one pointing down. you would now just click either one depending whether you agree or not.  And in between the arrows are the number of people that have voted. Hope I was able to help. I'm not sure if there is a way to vote on everything at one time yet. 

Emily Barnett posted:
Xiffix posted:

Is it maybe an idea to make a Thunderclap for Narrative?

@Xiffix what is a thunderclap?

https://www.thunderclap.it/howitworks

With thunderclap you can make a post about something.
People can link it to their social medium like Facebook.
Next when the deadline is reached there is a Clap, hence the name, and all linked media post the same thing at the same time.

Thunderclap is not connected to reddit, or do you see reddit as another social network? Thunderclap is used to make a big impression on a lot of people.

The big difference between Facebook(twitter, Instagram) and Reddit in this instance is that Reddit does not have followers or something of the kind, Reddit is a weaker version of Narrative in my eyes.

Facebook has followers of some kind. When I post something it reaches totally different people compared to when @Emily Barnett should post something. That's the strength of Thunderclap all these followers combined.

I think females (sorry to assume your gender) need aesthetics more compared to man.

Xiffix posted:

Thunderclap is not connected to reddit, or do you see reddit as another social network? Thunderclap is used to make a big impression on a lot of people.

The big difference between Facebook(twitter, Instagram) and Reddit in this instance is that Reddit does not have followers or something of the kind, Reddit is a weaker version of Narrative in my eyes.

Facebook has followers of some kind. When I post something it reaches totally different people compared to when @Emily Barnett should post something. That's the strength of Thunderclap all these followers combined.

I think females (sorry to assume your gender) need aesthetics more compared to man.

Thanks again for the second clarification....i will follow the link you provided in a sec. No need to apologize...I am female and in some things (most things) you are right we do need aesthetics more...somethings not as much.

I always thought of reddit as an aggregator site; just to promote links to other sites. Not as much as a content platform in itself. Perhaps I have new discoveries there. Narrative I see more as a social media content platform

Ok. Thunderclap it is!

David Dreezer posted:

I thought there was a recent TOS change regarding Thunderclap.  I've asked our CMO @Melanie Mathos to look in and give some ideas/options.

Thanks, David - Hi, Everyone! Thunderclap was on our mind as well yesterday. It's a great tool - unfortunately, due to the recent update to Twitter's TOS, Thunderclap no longer supports campaigns that are commercial in nature. On the case and gathering other tools that may be a better fit both short and long-term. 

Attachments

Photos (1)

Add Reply