cara posted:

So there is no incentive to be suggesting and voting for niche's?

I'm stopping then.

The incentive is that your actions count toward your ultimate "activity rewards" slice of the pie, which everyone is entitled to, if they're participating. And voting also counts toward the new "electorate" pie slice as well.

cara posted:

So there is no incentive to be suggesting and voting for niche's?

I'm stopping then.

Hi Cara - adding on to what Rosemary said, everything done during alpha will also be factored into your reputation score once we support it. 

During this pre-beta period, we also have two other incentive programs running:

Community Rewards

Referral Rewards

Thanks for being an amazing member of the community, and we hope you decide to keep voting!

The problem is that there is no secret that Narrative is seeing a slow adoption rate during this phase of voting for Niches.

It's not surprising considering the current incentives available.

People are not able to view their reputation so they have no idea what is going on, the feeling of being incentivized is almost non-existent.

I have no idea if it's even worth it to invest any time at all right now. I imagine that being an active quality-content creator as well as completing the KYC will make boosting one's reputation very easy as an early adopter of the Narrative platform.

It's not all bad though. I like that no one cares about Narrative yet because it keeps the token price low. 

I just wish we could view our reputation and activity points now somehow. This would provide the feeling of being incentivized, increasing participation. 

Add Reply