Hi guys. At the moment, there is no market for NRVE so I understand it’s pegged to NEO. Let’s say it is listed on Switchneo in the next couple of days, would you use their mid-market price as the market price, or would you wait until NRVE hits coinmarketcap, and use that rate (which I guess should be the same if only on one DEX).

Hopefully the price will be such that Patrons only with 300 NRVE will be able to bid on a niche!

 

 

 

Original Post

Hey @Gerbino! We will evaluate the situation once we are listed on an exchange. There are a lot of factors that potentially play into it (velocity of the market, price stability, API availability, and more). I can't say whether NRVE will have the ability to be listed on switcheo any time soon. It appears they are dealing with issues adding python-based NEP-5 tokens (which NRVE is).

We'll certainly provide updates as we have them, but we can't speculate on the future regarding exchanges right now. I agree it would be great if a Patron with 300 NRVE could purchase a niche, but we have no control over the price or market, so it's anyone's best guess whether that will be possible.

Yes it doesn’t seem fair. It was in the plan to be listed on at least one exchange by now. I understand that the speed of the exchange listing process is not under the control of the Narrative Team, but, taking this into consideration, I personally I think the amount of time that you have to pay for a niche should be extended until you can purchase NRVE from an exchange 

Gerbino posted:

Yes it doesn’t seem fair. It was in the plan to be listed on at least one exchange by now. I understand that the speed of the exchange listing process is not under the control of the Narrative Team, but, taking this into consideration, I personally I think the amount of time that you have to pay for a niche should be extended until you can purchase NRVE from an exchange 

Maybe the Neo will miraculously spike therefore lowering the minimum bid. Failing that...many niches do seem to be looking dormant...soon even the founders will be out of or low on tokens (probably who knows how much someone bought) but they too are in the same boat (unable to purchase more).

Hopefully when the exchange does become open, the team will give a window of time for the patrons to top up their wallets before opening the community up to the public.

RobbyCannard posted:

I am also a long term NRVE holder but am desperate to buy more. I ran out of FIAT during the ICO and couldn't buy as much as I had hoped. Once NRVE hits the exchange it will be marvellous for myself and also open up Narrative to whole new set of users

The team knows how important it is to be on an exchange as soon as possible so more NRVE can be purchased for the auctions. I’m sure they will be happy to not see ‘when exchange?’ on Telegram anymore.....bring on ‘when binance?’!

Add Reply

Post
×
×
×
×