Love to know your thoughts here and if you feel that NRVE will make it to the top 100 on CoinMarketCap and when you feel it will do this!

Personally we have a long way to go and yes it is speculation but its nice to imagine that if we do the right things and get really sticky as a platform with eveyone fully incentivsed and motivated we make it to the top 100 AND even overtake Steemit!

I would be nice to see more apps like Narrative and others on there as mostly its just coins and platforms not many apps.

If we do get a good start as its going so far, I can see the potential is huge but its going to take time and plenty of effort if we are to be the Amazon of content.

Harj x

Original Post

I think the best move, right after the release of the first Beta of the platform, is to list the token in mid-cap exchanges, like Bibox, Kucoin, Huobi and so. Then, go for Bittrex. And, in the end, Binance. Hence we force the token to get an exponential growth in volume and price.

I believe that following this strategy, we can make it to top 50 by June.

Eduardo Hernández posted:

I think the best move, right after the release of the first Beta of the platform, is to list the token in mid-cap exchanges, like Bibox, Kucoin, Huobi and so. Then, go for Bittrex. And, in the end, Binance. Hence we force the token to get an exponential growth in volume and price.

I believe that following this strategy, we can make it to top 50 by June.

Agree completely with steps for the exchanges. More exchanges, more liquidity. If Narrative just attracts unhappy Steemit users, NRVE will be top 100 for sure. 

I don't know that NRVE is designed to appreciate quickly enough to be in the top 50 by year's end.  If the platform alphas in Q4 as predicted, it would have to see massive adoption almost instantly, for NRVE to leap in that way.

I don't think that's the goal - like the team pointed out, its a utility token, and it might appreciate slowly as more people use the platform.  The increase in users will happen gradually, even if we optimise the slope of that curve.

If money is the main focus, in the mid term, Narrative's attraction is through getting paid for developing a successful niche, and/or personal journal or business channel.  That is my understanding.

I already have a text file with like 20+ niche ideas. Make it rain, baby!

But yeah, it'd be great if the platform speeds up the alpha to end of Q3. It's a great PR stunt and, man, it's a freaking alpha! It's not suppose to be the real deal and will give very nice insights on what and how Narrative should improve.

I have invested in a lot of ICOs, and of course, we all hope that every ICO we put crypto into will Moon. But for me, narrative is the only ICO where I'm actually emotionally invested. For me, the value of the NRVE coin is secondary to creating a game changing social media platform. 

I hope the narrative team can hire a dedicated crypto professional to specifically handle exchanges. I wouldn't like to see the main players in the team get distracted from the task of building the platform by trying to Moon the NRVE on different exchanges. 

I wouldn't rush into big exchanges, because then it puts too much pressure
only on the platform and "FUCKING AMAZING NEWS FOMO MODE ON!!!" for the
price to see some action. Easy and steady wins the race, kiddo.

Remember, the crypto community has a short term attention span and quickly
lose interest. We don't wanna get dumped after a few days of Binance glory
and never see NRVE going up again. Narrative is better than that and we, as
investors, deserve a good and solid return.

Rich S posted:

I have invested in a lot of ICOs, and of course, we all hope that every ICO we put crypto into will Moon. But for me, narrative is the only ICO where I'm actually emotionally invested. For me, the value of the NRVE coin is secondary to creating a game changing social media platform. 

I hope the narrative team can hire a dedicated crypto professional to specifically handle exchanges. I wouldn't like to see the main players in the team get distracted from the task of building the platform by trying to Moon the NRVE on different exchanges. 

On an investment side, you should try your hardest to see everthing in black and white without emotion. As @Rich S has put it, I too FEEL invested.  I want this to work, I feel like am part of a community that will grow into something awesome.

As far as NRVE "Mooning", I would not count on in the the next few months.  The "CryptoSpace" is changing as far as everthing going up daily.  Alot of coins out there bought out of speculation, but it has come to a point where people are wondering if the project will actually have a working product.  Hence the current correction/bear market we have been seeing since January.  The Crypto Public will decide what the NRVE token will be really worth.

Also if you take a look at the white paper in year two another 5,000,000 coins will me minted and added to the network, thus bringing the circulating supply up.

The growth of this community is imperative to keeping the tokenomics successful.  With no growth to slow growth, would create a downward value of the NRVE token.

Corey posted:

Just stick to the plan (whitepaper and roadmap) and the token will be golden. Also, getting on the exchange giants (Bittrex and Binance) will help as well

Again, exchanges help a lot, but once you hit a big exchange, the price stagnates if there are no news. Don't forget that the roadmap for Narrative is long-ish (in crypto standards.) So if we get listed in Binance, for example, around April-May, we'll 2-3X the price of NRVE, then slowly drop back to the original price until November at least. So the bets option is to list on smaller exchanges, like Bibox or Kucoin.

Eduardo Hernández posted:
Corey posted:

Just stick to the plan (whitepaper and roadmap) and the token will be golden. Also, getting on the exchange giants (Bittrex and Binance) will help as well

Again, exchanges help a lot, but once you hit a big exchange, the price stagnates if there are no news. Don't forget that the roadmap for Narrative is long-ish (in crypto standards.) So if we get listed in Binance, for example, around April-May, we'll 2-3X the price of NRVE, then slowly drop back to the original price until November at least. So the bets option is to list on smaller exchanges, like Bibox or Kucoin.

Eduardo brings up a good point pertaining to Exchanges.  The length between happenings between Q1 (end of ICO and Chaucer) and Q4 of 2018 (Beta Release), are an eternity in Crypto. I am sure that the Narrative Team will have other events occuring between that time.  As long as the buzz about Narrative is kept going between the two points in time, then the price of NRVE should at least stay steady.   

I don't believe the price of NRVE is going to be drastically affected by how quickly, and in what order, it hits exchanges. I don't expect it to do anything really remarkable this year—unless it, by nature, follows NEO's ebb and flow. But, at the end of the day, it's a utility token. If there is no utility, there is no value. The utility will come (dare I make a reference to The Natural) when the Narrative platform has lots of content for consumption. 

I can applaud (to a point) the congenial platitudes about breaking in to the top 100 or top 50... but from my point of view, that's like saying, "Hey, we just formed a new team that no one's heard of yet, but we're going to win Nationals this year!" It's definitely good to have a go-get-em attitude. You can't win if you don't have believe you can—and maintaining an unfailing, committed optimism to a goal an important ingredient in seeing that goal succeed.

But, predicting the success of NRVE is worth nothing until there is a platform against which the utility of NRVE can be measured. The success of the token is a by-product, an outcome, a result, of the platform's success. If Narrative disrupts the social networking paradigm, then NRVE will soar. If it doesn't, NRVE will probably find very little utility elsewhere, and may flounder. As investors, it's our job to make the Platform succeed, not the token. And that is going to take time.

#sometimes-a-wet-blanket

Bryan I agree with your view point we need a utility for a token of this sort to get the lift.

but we also need to gain a large user base which is going to take word of mouth and dare i say it marketing, right now FB have baned any crypto related marketing which is sad so its going to have to be word of mouth. which will give us time to perfect the platform.

The take up is really going to depend on how the ROI works out for users. If the intrinsic potential is better than the competition then we will gain but yes we got a long way to go but its good.

@Bryan is right, the key to a utility token is, indeed, it's utility. Though, let's not forget crypto is highly speculative (see what happens with EOS or other platforms with no actual product.) So exchanges will give Narrative visibility in the crypto sphere, but at the end of the day, mass adoption is what will really bring value to it. So I am hoping the team delivers what they have committed to.

Harj posted:

but we also need to gain a large user base which is going to take word of mouth and dare i say it marketing, right now FB have baned any crypto related marketing which is sad so its going to have to be word of mouth. which will give us time to perfect the platform.

The take up is really going to depend on how the ROI works out for users. If the intrinsic potential is better than the competition then we will gain but yes we got a long way to go but its good.

I agree. A large user-base is required to drive value. And, of course marketing is important. But, Narrative is positioning itself at the intersection of two worlds colliding/combining/bridging the gap between: crypto and content. Hence, perspective on ROI will have two sources. ROI for crypto investment. ROI for content creation. Those two groups aren't represented by the same user-base (sure, there's overlap, but crypto is decidedly a smaller niche interest group than content creator). And, which will drive the greater value. Because it's a utility token, content is the horse, and crypto is the wagon. 

If all efforts are targeting the crypto crowd, then we are merely drawing a specialized audience to an (already-hyped-up ecosystem) discussion about breaking the top## lists in the crypto world. This only appeals to the speculative ROI perspective, pumped up on crypto sauce, and neglects refining efforts to draw in the work horses... the content creators.

I'm not suggesting @@Harj that you, or anyone else, is suggesting we neglect the latter group. Just that I prioritize them differently, and with intention. That's all.

Add Reply