Crypto Noob posted:

Hey Narrative's, whats wrong with the telegram channel? I missed the group in my Telegram... so i try to join again and telegram shows me "Sorry, this group is not accessible"?

Right now I has leaved Narrative chat and joined again. There is no problem.

Michael Farris posted:

Hmmm.  I found you on a ban list but no record of who/when.  Sorry about that and please try again.  Sometimes when spam cleanup in the morning is done, the 'select-all' includes the wrong people.

Hi Michael, I believe I fall under the same issue as Crypto Noob (not accessible). Any way you could check my account as well? Many Thanks, commonsponge

commonsponge posted:
Michael Farris posted:

Hmmm.  I found you on a ban list but no record of who/when.  Sorry about that and please try again.  Sometimes when spam cleanup in the morning is done, the 'select-all' includes the wrong people.

Hi Michael, I believe I fall under the same issue as Crypto Noob (not accessible). Any way you could check my account as well? Many Thanks, commonsponge

You have been removed from the ban list.  It doesn't maintain a record of who banned you or why, so I have no idea how you got on there. 

You'll probably have to join the group again, but there should be no problem doing that.

Add Reply

Likes (0)