Malkazoid posted:

Thanks!  Good tip.

What's your take on Epic so far?

I love it.

I feel much more secure in my daily surfing habits. It uses an encrypted proxy, which doesn't allow your ISP to know where you're visiting.

There's no real difference except you'll be blocking 3rd parties from stealing sensitive and private information.

Downloaded and installed.

Liking it so far.

Feels just like Chrome, as you said... except with some design aspects feeling a little crude/retro: which is kind of fun.

One thing I'm finding super annoying is I have to reenter all my usernames and passwords.  I guess that goes hand in hand with all the old cookies being lost, to start with a fresh slate for privacy.

I wonder if there could be any natural synergies between Epic and Narrative, to form a messaging partnership?

The theme of controlling one's data is common to both, and they are both emergent?  They could help each other fuel each other's adoption?

The words 'epic' and 'narrative' have a natural affinity for each other (an epic being a type of narrative), which would help in communications.

@Melanie Mathos?

Malkazoid posted:

I wonder if there could be any natural synergies between Epic and Narrative, to form a messaging partnership?

The theme of controlling one's data is common to both, and they are both emergent?  They could help each other fuel each other's adoption?

The words 'epic' and 'narrative' have a natural affinity for each other (an epic being a type of narrative), which would help in communications.

@Melanie Mathos?

Thanks - will check it out!

Add Reply